User talk:TriX/Archive 2
SiteMatrix / list of sites[edit source]
I'm not sure if these pages might interest you at all, but I thought they might interest someone. Respectively named, they are the (at the time of posting) up-to-date list of all wikis, closed wikis, and private wikis. -- Cheers, NDKilla ( Talk • Contribs ) 05:10, 24 April 2016 (UTC)
- Oh ya How if merged. So make a new Page on Meta:Analysis Wiki. What do you thing? Regards – Message! 06:05, 24 April 2016 (UTC)
I'm kind of curious why you moved your talk page (and all subpages) to User talk:TriX/Rooms instead of the normal talk page.. I guess this is fine with the redirect but it seems kind of weird imo. -- Cheers, NDKilla ( Talk • Contribs ) 05:11, 24 April 2016 (UTC)
- I only want to redirect myuserpage don't myusertalk. Maybe I want to fix this redirect. Thanks Regards – Message! 05:58, 24 April 2016 (UTC)
Boxed and Colored Signature[edit source]
Can you please remove the colored box from your signature or change it to something simpler? It might be considered distracting to some users and does not fit in with the theme of the meta wiki or with other signatures. Thank you, Tankobot (talk) 05:21, 1 May 2016 (UTC)
Custom Domains[edit source]
Hi, (it's not just you, but you're the first one I've since the administrators Noticeboard comment) could you please create wikis which request custom domains at an alternative and sensible sub domain wiki as per the creation guide. An alternative would be the entire domain minus the top level part. If people truly want a custom domain, they would follow up on the process and as some people don't fully understand what this means, the creation of the wiki per standard practice ensures people get their wikis in a timely manner. Thanks, John (talk) 05:12, 19 May 2016 (UTC)
Request #1099[edit source]
Can i have Visual Editor?[edit source]
- Yes but you should to request at Request_features.TriX (talk) 19:24, 6 June 2016 (UTC)
- What do you mean, you don't to register?
- The phabricator page asks me to give my E-Mail address and real name.
Renaming my Wiki[edit source]
A while ago you created my Wiki, "Legacy of Civitas", but I'm now realizing that "Chronicles of Civitas" is a much more fitting name for it. Would it be possible to have my Wiki renamed to "Chronicles of Civitas"? Nyzari (talk) 23:38, 15 June 2016 (UTC)
Quickly summarize everything from IRC[edit source]
Okay really quickly gonna go over everything from IRC as you kept talking after I fell asleep, sorry.
- I don't think Meta needs any more administrators. If you can provide a use case, you are of course free to request any rights, but wanting to delete user talk pages isn't a good enough reason.
- Public Test Wiki doesn't need any Consuls. The only thing they can do that anyone else can't is to demote bureaucrats. Which has only happened once or twice for abuse, and the removal for inactivity isn't very important.
- I'm going to go ahead and deny any current request for CheckUser from you, since you said you want to check if wiki creators are sock puppets. Honestly, who cares if they are? Miraheze has no policy against creating and using multiple accounts. I myself have several alternate accounts, some of which are wiki founders.
- Also, I dont want to keep CU on myself just to patrol the CU log that a full-time CU would have access to. Right now people can tell when any CU's are performed because there are no dedicated CU's, so Stewards must assign the right to themselves as needed.
Also not really related to Miraheze but since you asked about four times, no, I don't have two computers. I have one personal computer and my phone, both of which I use for Miraheze and non-Miraheze related things. -- Cheers, NDKilla ( Talk • Contribs ) 11:45, 10 October 2016 (UTC)