June 2020[edit source]
Please refrain from making unconstructive edits to Meta, as you did at Stewards' noticeboard. Your edits appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted or removed. If you would like to make test edits, please use the sandbox or the Miraheze Test Wiki. Users who persistently vandalize or are otherwise disruptive may be blocked from editing. Thank you. Please do not remove content from or otherwise refactor posts that have already been replied to. Instead, strike out your comments if you wish to withdraw them. Thanks. Amanda Catherine (talk) 14:48, 29 June 2020 (UTC)
- It was not vandalism, I want the wiki deleted and I removed an older conversation that got resolved.— Preceding unsigned comment added by ScratchCoder (talk • contribs) 07:57, 29 June 2020 (UTC -08:00)
- We don't delete old conversations. Regards--MrJaroslavik (talk) 14:57, 29 June 2020 (UTC)
Wiki Request[edit source]
Your wiki request[edit source]
- The game is on scratch. so it does. ScratchCoder (talk) 16:12, 9 July 2020 (UTC)
Reverse Roblox Games Wiki[edit source]
Can you please expand on how you will prevent this turning into a similar situation to bad scratch wiki?
- Bad Scratch Wiki Was bad because users got blocked on scratch for editing on it, and crummy scratchers wiki closed to get everyone unbanned. i think abysmal Roblox games wiki got closed because a admin on it thought that it was a dead wiki. also Reverse Garbage Roblox games wiki will be a reverse Wiki. ScratchCoder (talk) 15:31, 12 July 2020 (UTC)
- Can you provide gaurntees you will prevent the wiki becoming overwhelmed with negative content? ~ RhinosF1 - (chat)· acc· c - (WB) 15:32, 12 July 2020 (UTC)
Wiki Request 13370[edit source]
Regarding your above-captioned wiki request, which you've amended several times, I wanted to write to you to better articulate the concerns I have with this request. While we can have wikis covering the same topic, we avoid having wikis that are wholly duplicate content forks of other wikis, in accordance with Content Policy.
My primary concern is that, from your revised amended request, you state that Dreadful Restaurants and Foods Wiki is a "Reception wiki." It is not what I would consider a Reception wiki. It was not created, to my knowledge, by any of the typical Mirahezians that frequently create Reception-like wikis. It serves to provide constructive criticism and critical commentary on foods and restaurants. It does not seek to provide wholly negative content; it is neutral to slightly negative content.
I have had @Reception123: peer review my initial decline, which he thought was reasonable, and will have @RhinosF1: peer review my amended decline, if you wish; however, I would like you to describe for me, in 2-3 sentences, how your wiki will differ from that wiki in terms of its content, to alleviate my concern with this wiki becoming a wholly duplicate wiki.
Wiki Request 13876[edit source]
With some hesitation given your wiki's sitename, I have gone ahead and approved the above-captioned wiki request, since you've articulated yourself, in your request's amended description, that this wiki will focus mostly on the described Roblox games and, presumably, certain other elements (i.e., characters, plot elements, etc.). Your wiki will, presumably, contain various strategy guides, cheat codes, tips & tricks, and the like.
Please note my comments prior to approval. If your wiki does include information on various users, it should be in the critical commentary, written in a neutral point of view. As a Mirahezian, you are responsible, together with stewards and Global Sysops and your local wiki administration team, for ensuring your wiki's users comply with the Code of Conduct. And, as a
bureaucrat on that wiki, you are responsible for ensuring your wiki complies, at all times, with Content Policy. Please ensure that you're familiar with it, and pay particular attention to the following two key points:
- "Miraheze does not host wikis with the sole purpose to spread unsubstantiated insult, hate or rumours against a person or group of people;" and,
- "A wiki must not create problems which make it difficult for other wikis," which includes wikis that are near total duplications of existing wikis."
Neither of these reminders mean that I think your wiki will have these problems, but they're nonetheless just that, important reminders. On that latter point, we do have a number of Roblox games wikis, so just make sure your wiki informs your wiki's visitors about the various Roblox games in a different way, in terms of prose, templates, style, imagery, and the like.
Best wishes and happy wiki creating! :)
I sent the foe request in a heat of discomfort. Not really an excuse so I will tell you now that I don't really mean what I said then nowadays, and I will admit to have forgotten I had done that. I should have remembered and addressed the matter earlier but I thought everything was over after reaching out to Hookuai. I was foolish. I wish to amend past mistakes and not cause new ones. Anyway I am deeply sorry for my past insensitivity and slight hypocrisy. I will not do it again. --GondorChicken (talk) 18:13, 17 September 2020 (UTC)
its okay, i did say it was over a month ago when the foe request was sent. it look like you have changed, and it seems like the only bad thing that you did that has not been resolved is greatest users of miraheze wiki. but besides that your no longer a bad person. apology accepted.ScratchCoder (talk) 19:30, 17 September 2020 (UTC)