Post your messages BELOW the others
New wiki[edit source]
Wiki Request[edit source]
I mistakenly requested a new wiki at a custom domain (request 3034).
Could I request that the domain be, rather, a subdomain styled as: overon.miraheze.org?
Thanks for your time.
All the best, -Veldias
Un lock on my wiki[edit source]
Can you unlock me on my wiki nasa.miraheze.org or make the user chicken nugget the sysop and bureaucrat
thnx for sticking up for our wiki, against Rushwrj13...
please ignore rush. our group, in fact, has not vandalized his wiki since August. he just wants our site to get shut down. he claims we are hacking his site. the only thing we did was misuse a speedy deletion template, which a VSTF informed him of and even after that, he still didn't accept that, and is stalking us everywhere we go, trying to get us taken off of every platform. we do not plan our attacks or any fowl activities to any platforms, on Miraheze. All members of the wiki have not taken part in a raid since August as well. We do not vandalize here, nor have we intentionally violated any Miraheze or MediaWiki ToU. Thank you for reading, and have a good day.
Unable to contribute aging.miraheze.org[edit source]
I requested for the adoption of aging.miraheze.org which was abandoned and I was asked to contribute over the week to claim ownership of it. However, the wiki is set with permissions so that only approved users prior can contribute, and since I was not one I cannot add or remove content from it. I hope the permissions issue can be resolved.
My account[edit source]
- Hi,my account msnhinet8 in computer can use ,but in notebook computer and my smart phone not use my msnhinet8 account is not use ,can you help me?--Msnhinet8 (talk) 20:49, 27 April 2020 (UTC)
- Do you mean you are having login issues? Reception123 (talk) (C) 06:50, 28 April 2020 (UTC)
- yes.--<redacted> 08:36, 28 April 2020 (UTC)
- ok, thanks.--Msnhinet8 (talk) 12:44, 28 April 2020 (UTC)
It's User:Shaunak Chakraborty, actually I cannot able to log in to meta a light red box with session hijacking.....is coming again and again, please fix it first
Now actually I want a bot in my Gyaanipedia https://en.gyaanipedia.co.in Same like this: https://en.everybodywiki.com/User:WikiMasterBot2 with same function. Can you please create a bot like this in my Gyaanipedia.
Please reply me on the talk page of my wiki https://en.gyaanipedia.co.in/w/index.php?title=User:Shaunak_Chakraborty&mobileaction=toggle_view_mobile#/talk
Thanking you with due respect
- To be able to login, please delete all your cookies that are Miraheze-related. Reception123 (talk) (C) 15:49, 1 May 2020 (UTC)
Creating a bot[edit source]
Actually I want a bot in my Gyaanipedia https://en.gyaanipedia.co.in Same like this: https://en.everybodywiki.com/User:WikiMasterBot2 with same function. Can you please please create a bot like this in my Gyaanipedia.
- I would not be able to create a bot as I am not a developer. If you would like that bot you could try to contact the original author. Reception123 (talk) (C) 06:14, 3 May 2020 (UTC)
dot tk custom domain[edit source]
Hello Reception123, excuse me I would like to know if you accept dot tk domains to be able to request a new wiki with a custom domain, thank you very much, best regards. --Geryescalier (talk) 01:12, 3 May 2020 (UTC)
- Yes, we accept .tk domains. Please read Custom domains for more information. Reception123 (talk) (C) 06:13, 3 May 2020 (UTC)
- Thank you very much for your prompt response, I am not sure of correctly performing the steps, in my case.
- I have not yet requested to create a new wiki on miraheze using the request form.
- I have done the following:
- 1. I have added the dns "ns1.miraheze.org" and "ns2.miraheze.org" to my domain name
- 2. I have request for new ssl certificate in phabricator.
- I'm not sure what happened I should follow next, thank you very much.
- --Geryescalier (talk) 15:59, 3 May 2020 (UTC)
- It seems that the nameservers have not been updated yet, we will wait and after that we will configure your domain if it is pointed correctly. Reception123 (talk) (C) 16:55, 3 May 2020 (UTC)
- Hi, My this wiki, can not use Mediawiki:edittools, Edittools， can you help me?--Msnhinet8 (talk) 12:27, 4 May 2020 (UTC)
- It's not view in my wiki.--Msnhinet8 (talk) 02:04, 5 May 2020 (UTC)
- How can i do?--Msnhinet8 (talk) 05:53, 5 May 2020 (UTC)
- ok,thanks.--Msnhinet8 (talk) 22:48, 5 May 2020 (UTC)
¡Una barnstar para ti![edit source]
|La Barnstar técnica|
|Thank you very much for all your help, the wiki is already active ipv6bolivia.tk Geryescalier (talk) 20:53, 4 May 2020 (UTC)|
RE: Recent Email[edit source]
Acknowledging the email you sent. To be frank, the comments in question came across as trolling to me (both in case of my comment on CN and Sourav Hadler on AN)... the comment on CN was/is a random off-topic tangent that has nothing to do with the issue at hand, and Sourav's comment in Bengali (assuming machine translation is reading such characters accurately) is just more of his typical troll-like comments that we've seen in the past. However, I will refrain from reverting comments except for vandalism. Amanda Catherine (talk) 22:32, 4 May 2020 (UTC)
- I gave thought to undoing the same edits. An off-topic post, if it gets disruptive, is better dealt with in ways other than erasing the evidence. The objection to the term "Far East" is a real objection, though not a good one: There is a valid reason that England-centric people call it that, and the objection might have been offered solely to joust. Trolling is a content-free post aimed to inflame; a public criticism, even if unfounded, is better rebutted than wiped away. 23:20 4-May-2020
- Following comments are my personal opinion. I think the post posted on CN was fine. He didn't know what the Far East meant, so asked what it meant. You should have explained it rather than revert it to have a discussion with Japanese-speaking users. Usually, when you can't understand what the other person is saying, you can't comment correctly. You just had to explain what England-centric people call the Far East. At the least, that comment was made in bona fides, and you had to give reasons for the revert. --そらたこ (talk) 02:43, 5 May 2020 (UTC)
The Mirror[edit source]
I mentioned to you that I thought the request by "M Gepid" to adopt my old
themirror.miraheze.org was not in good faith. He created an article on the topic of internet porn (incidentally, a common thread of last week's vandalism of
uncyclopedia.ca) and he or a troll posted to me there that I was "about to lose my wiki." I did ban "M Gepid" from The Mirror; the post was "neither funny nor news" and, in my opinion, his strategy was to make nominal edits to win your confidence, de-opp me, and then probably disappear, as he is surely not interested in writing satire news articles. 23:20 4-May-2020
- @Spike: Understood, thanks for bringing this to my attention. I see you have blocked him locally on the wiki, so in that case you may choose to either close the wiki again or use it, but I will close the adoption request as not done for the reasons mentioned. Reception123 (talk) (C) 05:48, 5 May 2020 (UTC)
And I see you have beaten me to re-close the wiki, which is good for now, as my efforts at Fake News are directed at
uncyclopedia.ca for the time being. Cheers! 20:02 6-May-2020
CVT Confirmation[edit source]
Hi, per the recent reform RfC, this is notification that you are required to re-confirm your position from CVT to Global Sysop. Please submit a request on Requests for global rights before 11:00 UTC on Tuesday, May 26th. If you do not open a confirmation request before then, it will deemed that you have resigned your role. Thank you, John (talk) 10:44, 19 May 2020 (UTC)
Custom logo help[edit source]
Hey! I have added a custom logo as a favicon and all other options too, but the place where the logo should be is EMPTY. Can you help me? Here is the link to my wiki and logo: https://bttmbooks.miraheze.org/wiki/Main Page/en and https://bttmbooks.miraheze.org/wiki/File:BasToTheMax.jpg or https://static.miraheze.org/bttmbookswiki/thumb/7/ 78 / BasToTheMax.jpg / 600px-BasToTheMax.jpg