Hello, and welcome to Miraheze. This message is to inform you that your current username violates or may violate Miraheze's global Username Policy. The following types of usernames are strictly prohibited on Miraheze:
- Offensive or insulting usernames (this includes the use of profanities in usernames under most circumstances)
- Usernames that give the impression that the account in question has permissions which it does not have (e.g. "administrator", "bureaucrat", etc.).
- Impersonations of existing users (i.e. if user a is "Example", user b cannot be "Examplee").
- Usernames that contain phone numbers or email addresses.
- Usernames that contain the exact name of a wiki (e.g. a user named "Metawiki") or the name of Miraheze unless the account is run by that wiki's staff.
- Usernames which could be easily misunderstood to refer to a "bot" or a "script" (which alludes to automated editing processes) or indicates it is part of the MediaWiki software, unless the account is of that type.
- Usernames that seem intended to provoke a reaction ("trolling").
Please make a request for a change in username as soon as possible. If you do not make a username change request within a reasonable amount of time, your account may be globally locked, which means that you will not be able to login to any Miraheze wiki. If you believe that your username does not violate the username policy, you can leave a message on my talk page or the Stewards' noticeboard for more information. If your account has already been globally locked, you may appeal by email to
stewardsmiraheze.org. Thank you. Dmehus (talk) 14:44, 14 February 2022 (UTC)
I’m back[edit source]
- Such as? --Raidarr (talk) 13:00, 15 March 2023 (UTC)
- I don’t know but I’m at the point in my school year where things are very boring because we’re close to the end of the school year so I need something to do. I also just missed Miraheze, it’s been like 5 months since I left. I have a decent amount of time on my hand as well. Moisty (talk) (CentralAuth) 02:32, 17 March 2023 (UTC)