Wiki created[edit source]
Hello, I would like to tell you that I have created your wiki. You can now access it at https://amazingyoutubers.miraheze.org until your custom domain is set up. You should automatically have been granted administrator and bureaucrat rights, if that's not the case then please leave a notice on Stewards' noticeboard so we can fix it immediately. Do not hesitate to ask questions if your question was not answered in our FAQ. Also, if you want a extension, gadget, or anything else, please ask us here. Thank you for choosing Miraheze, and we wish you good luck with your wiki!
Hello, Despite the issues yourself and MCpillager have had, please DO NOT ask another user What is wrong with them as that can be seen as a personal attack and it is better for everyone if things remain civil. I'm sure MCpillager does not hate you and it was likely an honest mistake. RhinosF1 - (chat) · CA · contirbs · Rights - on) 14:32, 24 July 2019 (UTC)
- My apologies. Just that's I find it hard to get along with people on the internet. I want to ignore them, but I just don't like users making lies about me. --Mar9122 (talk) 14:58, 24 July 2019 (UTC)
- At no point did he lie, I'm sure it was just a policy issue and i'll keep a close eye on the situation. If you need to get my attention then leave a note on my talk or pop RhinosF1 or RF1 in the edit summary and i'll be alerted if I'm online immediately. I suggest you strike the comment and apologize to the user. Thanks for the prompt reply, RhinosF1 - (chat) · CA · contirbs · Rights - on) 15:10, 24 July 2019 (UTC)
Hey Mar9122 I heard about Horrid Reception Wikis since the wiki was set to private can you add me an only members role (not others like admin, moderator, bureaucrat) so I can visit Horrid Reception Wikis. I promise i will not tell user about their own page--User:Darkbitlike (talk) 11:08, 27 July 2019 (UTC)
K. Just don't tell others about it.Wait? Do I know you? --Mar9122 (talk) 13:21, 27 July 2019 (UTC)
Global lock appeal accepted[edit source]
Following your recent good-faith e-mail appeal to Stewards regarding your global lock, I have consulted with @John, Void, and NDKilla: given that the locking Steward, 開拓者, has since resigned in the intervening months. As far as I can tell, you apparently only had one other alternate account, Mar8122, which was also locked. In any case, given your stated reason for requesting an unlock, that Atrocious YouTubers Wiki has since been closed by Stewards for systemic and unremediated Content Policy issues, coupled with the fact that you e-mailed Stewards rather simply creating a new account demonstrates to me you've learned from whatever past indiscretions you may have committed, I have decided to accept your appeal, with the following strong recommendations, namely that:
- You disclose any future and, ideally, any past alternate accounts on either your Meta or global user page (or subpage of either), whichever you prefer; and that,
- You review all global policies, particularly user accounts policy and Code of Conduct, and ensure you comply with all of them (in addition to any local wiki policies). If you are locally blocked on a wiki, you should should reach out to the blocking administrator on either (a) your local wiki user talk page or (b) on their Meta user talk page (where local talk page access has been revoked).
Additionally, once unlocked, if you can kindly confirm if you still have access to your Mar8122 account, either via password or confirmed e-mail address and whether you wish for this account to be unlocked as well, that would be great.
- Well uh thanks. All I want is that things I've done is the past and wanna move on doing other things that could benefit me for my adulthood. For Mar8122 about that, that was my very first Miraheze account and I had immediately forgotten it's password until a month later. I'm not sure what to do with it since I have more contribution as Mar9122 than my old one. So I think you could unban it, just not sure what to do with it since my lost password of that account. --Mar9122 (talk) 23:56, 2 February 2021 (UTC)