User talk:Katsumi a.k.a. Upperdecker2562
Why did you delete all of my comments on the Awesome Games Wiki and my Metroid Prime 4 sandbox?![edit source]
Once I was also blocked from the Awesome Games Wiki you deleted my comments and my Metroid Prime 4 sandbox with no deletion log, most likely because of the fact that Radiarr blocked me due to the RFC about banning me from all of the Qualtipedia wikis, where you deleted my comments there, which was extremely nonsensical and almost laughable of you, since you almost didn't delete almost all of blocked users and the facts that you didn't delete any of my comments on the other wikis which I was blocked from (keep in mind I am not saying you should delete all of my comments from the wikis I was blocked from), especially since I could've looked at them on Awesome Games Wiki when I am older and eventually an old man (like the ages 30 in 2037, 65 in 2072, and 70 in 2077). I would also love for you to restore all of them there please if it's possible to restore deleted comments of mine. MarioBobFan (talk) 03:17, 5 August 2022 (UTC)
- Metroid Prime 4 is not released yet. As far as I see, you were trying to create a page about an upcoming game. A game that has yet to be released to the public. A game that has yet to be made available in every store. So listen up: I don't give a damn shit if you care about that page, because all I did was doing what an admin would do: making sure that every. User. Follows. The. Rules. One of the sections of the wiki rules states that pages about unreleased games are absolutely forbidden. And yet you attempted to make one. That gave me just enough reasons to delete it.
- Oh good Lord, how incompetent can you truly be?
- I am not a bureaucrat, just an admin of CGW and AGW. My power is limited to these wikis only. I can only delete comments on these two wikis, but not on other wikis.
- You said that I hadn't deleted all the comments of the rest of blocked users. Oh b*tch please. I mean, it is true that I un-person blocked users by deleting all comments of theirs, and I technically could do the same to others; however, I have standards and limits, and I always remind myself not to cross them. Unlike you. I can't punish all sinners, because there are sinners who can be redeemable to an extent, and there are sinners that deserves no redemption. Like you.
- And you want to make sure that when you reach the age of 30, 65 or 70; your comments will still remain or have been restored just so you can revisit your "good times". Let me tell you: Unlike pages, there's no way to restore the deleted comments. And even if you decide to revisit the wikis when you're a silver top; you should, at the very least, rethink about your actions on the wikis.
- Also your grammar sucks.
- All I can say is that you're an incompetent jerkass. You pissed off so many people on every QP wiki. And whenever you were given a chance to redeem yourself, you threw that chance away. Please. Do not waste my time. Do not waste your time on this. Enjoy your ban while it lasts. 超ヤバいっす! 豪雷と嵐で New Style! ⚡ Thunder Gale Katsumi ⚡
The New Qualitipedia[edit source]
Since you were one of the people who significantly opposed the RfC, I give you a link to the QP Revival:  Szczypak2005 (talk) 21:33, January 9, 2023 (GMT+2)