Bacc from the dead[edit source]
- @EijiZeBoi: What do you want Eiji? HarmonTower805 (talk) 4:06, 8 October 2020 (MST)
- @HarmonTower805: Just wanna say hi. Thank u, next, Eiji (talk) 02:43, 9 October 2020 (UTC)
- @EijiZeBoi: Well then, I have a question! What can you tell me about the fake wikias? The fake Horrible and Best Music wikias that were made because we were going through a "downfall"? And why were they made? (talk) 11:32, 12 October 2020 (MST)
- @HarmonTower805: Don't ask me. I've never contributed to them. Thank u, next, Eiji (talk) 19:35, 25 October 2020 (UTC)
- @EijiZeBoi: Well then, why would they make a fake version of our wikia and moan about it when we confront them, sounds pretty suspicious to me, even without your involvement...and that's on periodt!! HarmonTower805 (talk) 11:14, 25 October 2020 (MST)
- @HarmonTower805: Because they're stupid? Thank u, next, Eiji (talk) 16:50, 26 October 2020 (UTC)
- @EijiZeBoi: Wait...so you hate these people too?? Like...you're against the people who made these unauthorized version of our wikias?? HarmonTower805 (talk) 11:57, 26 October 2020 (MST)
- @HarmonTower805: Never met them, so I can't say my opinion on them. Though I don't think they should've made an unauthorized version of your wiki. By the way, I'd also like to apologize for making a bootleg HM&SW that flopped the first day it was made a year ago, and for the drama I caused on the FANDOM wiki before it got yeeted out of the website. Thank u, next, Eiji (talk) 19:06, 26 October 2020 (UTC)
- @EijiZeBoi: Woah...I...I'll be very honestly did not expect a truly sincere apology from you Eiji, and after really thinking it over...I forgive you for all the tings you did and I'm glad we really could end on a high note because I don't want to hold any grudges towards anyone.
I know there was a lot of confrontation back in the day, but now with one era of the wiki coming to a close I just want to start a new Horrible (and Best) Music Mirahaze here without the drama and I hope that we won't have to argue or split away.
And I'm personally sorry that I accused you, I guess I shouldn't have assumed it was you just because someone made an unauthorized version of our wiki. HarmonTower805 (talk) 10:26, 26 October 2020 (MST)
- @HarmonTower805: Yup, I thought it was best we left our hatred behind and hug and makeup. Thank u, next, Eiji (talk) 16:25, 27 October 2020 (UTC)
Due to recent issues that have arisen from reception-style wikis, we are heavily enforcing policies and will not hesitate to take action if needed. Please remember to always abide by the global policies and everyone will get along fine... Zppix (Meta | CVT Member | talk to me) 00:54, 21 October 2020 (UTC)
- I perfectly understand your concerns and everything your are saying, especially as I've seen a lot of reception wikias run by toxic and self-opinionated people, and even though our wikia is supposed to only focus on the true and only true facts about musicians, bands, songs, and moments that have received mixed to negative reception from critics or audience members. We'll do everything we can to make sure we do not break any of those rules as we are going for a different approach! Also, we plan to set up a Best Music and Songs wikia too just to show it's not about hate or bias! (talk) 12:19, 21 October 2020 (MST)