Welcome to my talk page. You are honestly better off catching me on IRC or by email. However, if you are old fashioned, you may talk to me here. Cheers!
Wiki created[edit source]
Hello, I would like to tell you that I have created your wiki. You can now access it at https://wizwiki.miraheze.org. You should have been automatically granted administrator and bureaucrat rights, if that's not the case then please leave a notice on Stewards' noticeboard so we can fix it immediately. Do not hesitate to ask questions if your question was not answered in our FAQ. Also, if you want an extension, gadget, or anything else, please ask us here. Thank you for choosing Miraheze, and we wish you good luck with your wiki! 開拓者 (The Pioneer) (talk/contribs | global🌎) 07:55, 31 January 2019 (UTC)
small mistake left on userpage[edit source]
First of all, welcome! I'm glad Rhinos has introduced you around Meta and that you've decided to help out. Just wanted to let you know that you forgot to correct the template on your userpage so it still shows ##miraheze instead of #miraheze. Reception123 (talk) (C) 05:43, 27 August 2019 (UTC)
October 2019[edit source]
I regret to inform you that following a discussion among the meta administrators we've chosen to remove your autopatrolled right as due to some incorrect statements we believe it's better at this time that you are monitored more closely.
New Mail[edit source]
Please check your email.
Your userpage[edit source]
Please see...[edit source]
- @Zppix: I have left you a message on IRC. The issue should be resolved. --EK ● contribs 00:12, 7 November 2019 (UTC)
Recent phabricator activity[edit source]
Hello, recently you've been quick to assume and take actions on phabricator that should of not been taken for example, on T4950 it should not of been closed as invalid as they could of been unable to do it themselves due to the limits that are set. On T4946 you incorrectly assumed that there was a size limit, however if you read Moving a wiki to Miraheze it clearly states that imports that are more than possibly a few KBs may have to be done by a system admin. While I understand you're trying to help, please do read the tech documentation onwiki before taking action, likewise please make sure you get the information that is needed for the task before making assumptions. Thanks Zppix (Meta | CVT Member | talk to me) 23:27, 3 December 2019 (UTC)
- @Zppix: Sorry about that. I did not know that I was to refer to those pages when responding. No one has really formally told me about the policies here so I have really been left to assume. If you could, please find me on IRC and fill me in on some of the policies. That would be really helpful. Thanks! --EK ● c ● g 23:34, 3 December 2019 (UTC)
New wiki[edit source]
- @Idris: No problem. If you need any help please do tell me. --EK ● c ● g 16:50, 9 December 2019 (UTC)
You have approve this request by not reading comments section, who was on hold.
Next time, please verify if there is not comments on the request before create the wiki.
A cup of coffee for you![edit source]
|Thank you for creating my Stellurgist Archive wiki! IamGBOX (talk) 22:09, 24 April 2020 (UTC)|
- @IamGBOX: It is almost dinner time where I am right now but I will be sure to drink this tomorrow :). Thanks for the coffee. -EK ● 📝 ● 🌎 22:12, 24 April 2020 (UTC)
Wiki create[edit source]
False candidate for deletion[edit source]
Hi, I noticed that my CLG Wiki ban appeal page was set as a candidate for deletion. However, I made the post here since they would have a hard time listening to me and I feel they would listen to the staff of Miraheze itself. I would like to ask that you take it off of candidate for deletion please. Thank you. Imageny (talk) 23:52, 6 May 2020 (UTC)
- @Imageny: I am sorry but the Meta community is not able to override local community bans. You will need to take it up with the local community on that wiki. Thank you -EK ● 📝 ● 🌎 23:54, 6 May 2020 (UTC)
My instinct/recommendation would be to decline that request due to the potentially confusing name, as "speedy deletion" is an administrative process (alternatively, the name could imply that they want the wiki speedily deleted, in which case why are they requesting it in the first place?) What was your rationale for the "on hold"? Amanda Catherine (talk) 23:08, 2 June 2020 (UTC)