If you want to contact me privately, use the email link in the sidebar.
no archives yet (create)
I’ve marked your RfC with an updated open status. Please let me know if you meant to save the RfC as a draft and I will rollback my edits. Thanks - BrandonWM (talk • contribs • global • rights) 15:34, 26 June 2022 (UTC)
- Hi! This is a reply to my previous message in which I stated that your RfC had been marked as open. This has now been rescinded following guidance from a Meta administrator. I would also like to recommend elaboration on your RfC before marking as open, including, but not limited to:
- a) How the group would be elected, % ratio, # of users contributing, etc.
- b) How the group would be revoked if necessary, same criteria as above
- c) Parameters of the group
- d) Any additional information and insight
- Thank you,
- BrandonWM (talk • contribs • global • rights) 15:55, 26 June 2022 (UTC)
Machine translations[edit source]
Hi, it has come to my attention that some (or all) of your translations appear to be machine translated (i.e. with Google Translate or another service) and therefore have quite a few inaccuracies. Please note that machine translation is NOT allowed on Meta and that all translations must be original. Please refrain from doing any machine translations. Reception123 (talk) (C) 18:48, 3 July 2022 (UTC)
User account policy advisory[edit source]
Hi Cigaryno, as a Steward and pursuant to the user accounts policy I'd like to bring up a few accounts which I've conclusively determined to be you including Vandyno, Vandunady and Vandy the anti-LTA alongside IP vandalism. The above issue is relatively minor, and a very temporary block was issued because legitimate translation is taken seriously (if we encouraged machine translation then we can just let users auto-translate pages - we prefer writing with native understanding). This issue is not minor but I will give you an opportunity to confirm that you understand this and to immediately cease any more disruptive account creations. If so, the only consequence I will enforce is a restriction on making accounts while logged out. If this is ignored or subverted with additional vandalism I will be forced to take a step further and you will need to appeal to stewardsmiraheze.org. Please confirm as soon as possible, thank you. --Raidarr (talk) 02:35, 6 July 2022 (UTC)