Don't message me here. Message me on my main account's talk page instead. Even if it's something about this account, just message me on my main account.
I use this talk page as a talk page sandbox, mainly for testing WikiLove messages.
October 2020[edit source]
Hello, and welcome to Miraheze. This message is to inform you that your current username violates or may violate Miraheze's global Username Policy. The following types of usernames are strictly prohibited on Miraheze:
- Offensive or insulting usernames (this includes the use of profanities in usernames under most circumstances)
- Usernames that give the impression that the account in question has permissions which it does not have (e.g. "administrator", "bureaucrat", etc.).
- Impersonations of existing users (i.e. if user a is "Example", user b cannot be "Examplee").
- Usernames that contain phone numbers or email addresses.
- Usernames that contain the exact name of a wiki (e.g. a user named "Metawiki") or the name of Miraheze unless the account is run by that wiki's staff.
- Usernames which could be easily misunderstood to refer to a "bot" or a "script" (which alludes to automated editing processes) or indicates it is part of the MediaWiki software, unless the account is of that type.
- Usernames that seem intended to provoke a reaction ("trolling").
Please make a request for a change in username as soon as possible. If you do not make a username change request within a reasonable amount of time, your account may be globally locked, which means that you will not be able to login to any Miraheze wiki. If you believe that your username does not violate the username policy, you can leave a message on my talk page or the Stewards' noticeboard for more information. If your account has already been globally locked, you may appeal by email to
stewardsmiraheze.org. Thank you. Reception123 (talk) (C) 08:40, 10 October 2020 (UTC)
- This is just a procedural reply to the above Twinkle template notice. Following this request at community noticeboard from Anpang, which was accepted by Stewards, the account was
unlocked and globally renamed. Dmehus (talk) 02:06, 23 April 2021 (UTC)
A goat for you![edit source]
You did some "goat work" so here's a goat!
04:05, 12 November 2021 (UTC)
A cup of tea for you![edit source]
|test04:09, 12 November 2021 (UTC)|
Another cheeseburger for you![edit source]
|Another cheeseburger for you!|
|This one doesn't have cheese and beef :)
Also, I got that data from RecentChanges06:10, 29 November 2021 (UTC)