Custom domains for wikis[edit source]
I wanted to follow up on your user talk page in answer to your good-faith,unsigned reply to @HeartsDo: at Requests for adoption, which I have now reverted as the discussion thread has been closed and your follow up question is out of the noticeboard's scope.
If you would like to add a custom domain, such as
wooriwiki.ml, to your
wooriwiki, please see custom domains and follow the process. When your portion is complete, head over to Phabricator, sign in with your MediaWiki login, which will be authorized using OAuth on Meta, and file a Phabricator task.
- You can't use CheckUser func on your wiki. 가능하다면 한국어로 대화해도 되겠죠? 일단 개인정보는 사무장이 다룹니다. 그래서 로컬에게 부여는 불가능하다고 하네요. --Gomdoli4696 (talk) 12:14, 28 September 2020 (UTC)
- @미군중장: @Gomdoli4696: is correct. CheckUser and Oversight are not granted locally. Only stewards have access to those tools, but you can report, with evidence in the form of diffs, users you suspect of contravening user accounts policy. Regarding Oversight, you can either revision delete your revisions, or request suppression by e-mailing the revisions to
stewardsmiraheze.org. Hope this helps. Dmehus (talk) 14:40, 28 September 2020 (UTC)
- @미군중장: (Please sign your posts on talk pages by using four tildes like this:
~~~~.) Dmehus (talk) 14:44, 28 September 2020 (UTC)
- @Gomdoli4696: 그럼 얻을 방법이 아예 없는 건가요? 사무장 권한도? --미군중장 (talk) 03:19, 29 September 2020 (UTC)
Your request for global interwiki administrator[edit source]
Noting your good-faith request for global interwiki administrator, I have procedurally removed it from requests for global rights as it was a blank request, with no reason for requesting specified and no indication of having met the prerequisites. I would support you for this role in another month or two, if your Meta activity picked up and you met the global edit requirements; however, at present, you do not need the specified prerequisites.
If you just want to add interwiki links to your wiki(s) local interwiki table(s), you can specify any local election or selection roles for the position on your wiki(s), then follow those rules and, provided you're a
bureaucrat, submit a request at stewards' noticeboard, linking to any local relevant rules, including if you had the assent (as required by any local rules) of other wiki bureaucrats, and a steward will grant you rights.
- @Dmehus: This user wants wiki creator. I think I made a wrong application. It is talked to 미군중장 about Wiki creator in Korean. Gomdoli4696 (talk) 06:45, 3 October 2020 (UTC)
- @Gomdoli4696: Oh, sure. Yeah, wiki creator is officially a global role, as it was established by a global policy; however, it's a local Meta user right, so, for now, the request page is Meta:Requests for permissions in Meta: namespace. A helpful tip is for them to include a clear rationale, which you can help them compose in English, if you prefer, that also articulates well that they understand, namely, Content Policy. There's no minimum support threshold required to pass, so, theoretically, someone could pass with a support ratio ranging from approximately 45% to 80% or more, depending steward's appropriately weighing of the arguments presented. It really is the best entry-level global role, and we do need more multilingual wiki creators (or even English wiki creators, for that matter). Hope this helps. Dmehus (talk) 06:51, 3 October 2020 (UTC)