mobileUndo (source) is a script which adds a button which allows a user to perform a revert while using the MobileFrontend extension of MediaWiki.
|Description||Provides a revert button on the mobile interface|
|Status||Ready for extensive use|
|First released||July 21, 2021|
|Updated||September 20, 2019|
|Browser support||Works on most modern browsers barring Opera Mini.|
|Skin support||Minerva Neue|
- Adds a button labeled Undo just under the thanks button on the mobile interface
- Built-in confirm dialog by way of a prompt for an edit summary.
- Detects suppressed revisions and prevents reverts when the revision cannot be accessed.
- Detects pages that are protected and prevent reverts.
- Changes the position of the thanks button and adds a confirmation dialogue to the thank button.
- The label of the button is set according to the language set in the preferences.
- Edit summary in different languages if used in another Miraheze project where English is not the main language(New in 2.0.1)
- Cross-wiki compatibility(New in 2.0.1)
- Copy this :
- Click on this link and paste.
In case there is a bug, please report to User talk:Ugochimobi.