PARAT+ Quick guide
Connect your computer and iOS device are connected to the same local or peer to peer network. In the Audio MIDI Setup app on your computer (Mac) open the MIDI studio window.
- Double click on Network to open the Open Network Setup.
- If necessary create a new Session.
- Ensure that the session is active.
- After launching PARAT+ on the iOS device, the iPad/iPhone will show in the Directory. Select your iOS device.
- Click on Connect.
- After the connection has been established,
- the iOS device will be listed in the Participants table.
- You will be able to test the connection by moving any of the faders of PARAT+ and observing the Latency measuring display.
PLEASE NOTE: This connection might have to be reestablished after the iOS device has been locked or PARAT+ had lost focus when switching to other iOS apps.