Hello, I'm Example, a wiki creator here at Miraheze. This message is to inform you that your recent wiki request has been declined as the request was invalid. Wiki requests may be considered invalid for any of the following reasons:
- The requested subdomain/URL contained a hyphen (-), as these cannot be created for technical reasons
- The default "boilerplate" URL and site name were not replaced (i.e. a request for "subdomain.miraheze.org" is invalid)
- There was not enough information in the request comments to verify that the wiki will be in compliance with our Content Policy
- Another wiki with the same URL already exists
- The main purpose of the wiki appears to be testing MediaWiki - please use Public Test Wiki for that purpose
- The wiki name that you requested contains the word "Wikipedia". Since the name "Wikipedia" is trademarked and cannot be used on non-Wikimedia Foundation projects. You may create a Wikipedia fork as long as you follow their licenses, but please use a different name for the wiki itself.
A comment should have been left on your wiki request explaining why your request was declined (usually it is one of the above four problems). You are invited to correct the problems with your request and then resubmit it for review. You can edit your existing wiki request to correct problems and do not need to open a new request. Please do not open a new request for the exact same wiki without correcting previous problems, and please do not reopen the original request without correcting previous problems. If you have any questions, please leave a message on my talk page. Thank you. --~~~~