Miraheze always strives to provide a strong, community centered service - and along with that comes community scrutiny and community involvement over projects that are planned to take up considerable resources in term of development, reviewing efforts, deployment or long standing maintenance.
The idea behind this page is to allow all large projects to:
- have a centralised place for active community discussion over merits, design specs etc.
- store all information about a project in a central place not in phabricator,
- be planned and thoroughly thought through before being formally proposed as a project eligible for a goal.
A proposal template is available here and should be put in a subpage.
Any one may:
- propose a new project (see here)
- comment on a proposal (use the talk page of the relevant proposal)
- work on a proposal (see contributing and starting points in a proposal for guidance)
- Statistics page for all wikis - a page where analytical information for all wikis can be displayed using information collected and stored by Miraheze currently in Piwik.
- List of Miraheze wikis - a page where all wikis are listed off and can be ranked/categorised and viewed by all users.