Tech:Change a wiki's logo
This is a simple guide that allows people to properly change the logo of their wiki
1. Upload a logo (135x135 is the recommended size) on your wiki using Special:Upload go to the associated File:MyFile.png (replace with your file name), and click on the image. You should get an url that starts with "static.miraheze.org"
2. Go to Special:ManageWiki/settings
3. Select the styling tab
4. Click the logo field
5. Paste the copied URL into the box
6. Remove the https from the beginning so that the URL starts with the //
7. Enter a reason in the reason field and click submit
If you are confused or want someone else to take care of your request, please request a logo change on Phabricator.