- Accounts are not deleted but I will make your wiki up for deletion. John (talk) 14:11, 24 May 2016 (UTC)
We should have more than 3 steward it very fast to respect and create new group Example:
- System Admin on git and phab only manage or work in there.
- Steward only respect in here(wiki), work in here, not only in phab or git. Such as WMF
is promote and presentations on village or some people.
- it looks neat and very smart, if that can do.
I don't know what you mean? Stewards and system administrators are already separate. They have very different rights and responsibilities. -- Cheers, NDKilla ( Talk • Contribs ) 16:23, 25 November 2016 (UTC)
- I like southparkfan and other, can make a group or modify group system Admin add (steward groups) so, not a redudant groups. I mean Steward full work and monitoring in the wiki such as WMF, so fast, quick do it. Strategy for WMF is good, I hear yesterday"Account of admin name:**** was hacking, and not more than 1 minutes, steward locked it account" it show the strategy wmf is quik and fast. I have intent do it.
I am a native speaker of Chinese and a user of Wikipedia, Command, and Miraheze. I am thinking about how to request for steward rights here.— Preceding unsigned comment added by ThesenatorO5-2 (talk • contribs)