- I agree. It's easier to read, and it sorts nicely. The dates should be in YYYY-MM-DD:
- Wynter (talk) 22:15, 20 September 2015 (UTC)
Other ways to donate money[edit source]
- Unfortunately, there are no others ways than PayPal currently. Reception123 (talk)(contribs) 13:03, 13 April 2016 (UTC)
- I would also appreciate a way of donating without signing up for a PayPal account. How about a simple Stripe checkout? --Liam (t) 17:30, 19 October 2018 (UTC)
Are there other expenses that are missing?
How is this place so cheap to run?
The high monthly amount for RamNode is just $33.42?
I saw $12.48 for NameCheap, was that annual?
The $6.00 for the monthly backup looks cheap too.
Name renewal[edit source]
How long was the domain name renewal for?:
2016-07-10 Name.com Miraheze -$49.95 $480.49 Domain registration
- That was not Miraheze's domain name. It was an attempt to buy the expiring orain.org domain name. Miraheze.org was renewed in earlier in the year for 1 year for $12.50. John (talk) 14:27, 22 July 2016 (UTC)
Adding a currency column[edit source]
Small donations[edit source]
Details of hosting costs[edit source]
Are the details of hosting costs published anywhere? Can we set up a page for that on Meta? --Robert Sterbal area code (412) 977-3526 184.108.40.206 12:53, 5 November 2017 (UTC)
- Category:Servers has it. — revi 12:59, 5 November 2017 (UTC)