This page is only for matters that need Stewards' attention.
If you would like to:
Please remember to:
- 1 A problem over at Great Characters Wiki
- 2 Moderate-Rightpedia
- 3 SOMEONE BLOCK THIS USER!!!
- 4 CVT Resignation
- 5 Allow additional file type for upload
- 6 HELP!!!!!!!!
- 7 mikiwiki.miraheze.org
- 8 Implement a policy similar to WP:SNOW
- 9 Error with my wiki permissions
- 10 Please delete (or merge) user
- 11 Issue with the redundant Forum talk namespace which hasn't been deleted properly
- 12 Exempt from inactivity for Vietnamese EnderBot wiki
- 13 Hi
- 14 Vandal
- 15 vandalism in beidipedia.miraheze.org
- 16 vandalism from Saudi Arabia on Beidipedia
- 17 Vandal
- 18 Someone vandalizing Awful Movies Wiki
- 19 Atrocious Deviant Wiki - Flow extension error
- 20 election of an admin/ bureaucrat for beidipedia.miraheze.org
- 21 Some more vandals
- 22 Request for Withdrawal of Permissions in TemplateWiki
A problem over at Great Characters Wiki[edit | edit source]
Moderate-Rightpedia[edit | edit source]
When I look it up on the search bar "moderate-rightpedia" it only shows the old Fandom version. How wold I be able to make it appear on search results? Plz help
RESPOND HERE: 
- I think you will need to go to the Community_noticeboard to ask for this instead of this Stewards'_noticeboard. User:Wolf (talk) CentralAuth Contribs 13:59, 11 November 2019 (UTC)
SOMEONE BLOCK THIS USER!!![edit | edit source]
A user named ErtasVideos and Robotic Jeffy should be raped by Sticky is raiding Terrible TV Shows Wiki!!! Block him!!!
Also, can you please protect my userpage so that only autoconfirmed users can edit it?
- Done I have confirmed that the account is globally locked by Zppix and your userpage semi-protected by a local admin.--開拓者 (The Pioneer) (talk/contribs | global🌎) 12:49, 31 October 2019 (UTC)
CVT Resignation[edit | edit source]
I would like to formally state that I am resigning from the Counter Vandalism Team. I joined this team with the optimistic effort of continuing my contribution to Miraheze. However, my lack of activity on the site coupled with my lack of in-depth knowledge on the tools at my disposal have led to me rethinking my position. It's been an honor to be on the CVT and while I originally started out with enthusiasm, that drive has sadly died out. I do hope to return in the future when I have the appropriate expertise under my belt and also the adequate time available to utilize a position on the CVT. Again, thank you! CnocBride | Talk | Contribs 19:07, 31 October 2019 (UTC)
- Done Thanks for all your contributions you made as part of the CVT!--開拓者 (The Pioneer) (talk/contribs | global🌎) 19:35, 31 October 2019 (UTC)
Allow additional file type for upload[edit | edit source]
I am BC of APL Wiki. Can you add .ttf to the list of permitted files for upload? Our subject is the APL programming language which uses special glyphs. We need to host a font on the wiki, since cross-site fetching for
@font-face isn't allowed.
HELP!!!!!!!![edit | edit source]
A user named JackieG is destroying Best TV Shows Wiki!!! Block him please!!!
- Done Globally locked by Void.--開拓者 (The Pioneer) (talk/contribs | global🌎) 07:36, 3 November 2019 (UTC)
mikiwiki.miraheze.org[edit | edit source]
Implement a policy similar to WP:SNOW[edit | edit source]
It is a waste of everyone's time and quite annoying to see a large amount of Requests for Stewardship that have zero chances of passing because they are either made by new users or clearly untrustworthy users. Currently I think that Stewards are leaving them open for too long instead of just closing them since it's obvious they should and will not pass. For a question, is it imperative that a Steward closes a request or is a bold close by a concerned community member acceptable? --DeeM28 (talk) 15:41, 3 November 2019 (UTC)
Error with my wiki permissions[edit | edit source]
I need help, supposedly the administrator permissions of my newly created wiki were not granted to me correctly. https://liceopedia.miraheze.org/wiki/P%C3%A1gina_principal
Please delete (or merge) user[edit | edit source]
- @Gaddman: It looks like some of the process has failed because the new account doesn't exist locally there. Visiting the wiki with your new account might work, but if it didn't, please file a request on Phabricator so that our technical staff can fix it.--開拓者 (The Pioneer) (talk/contribs | global🌎) 09:08, 6 November 2019 (UTC)
- Done Thanks, raised a ticket on Phabricator and all sorted now. Gaddman (talk) 23:11, 7 November 2019 (UTC)
Issue with the redundant Forum talk namespace which hasn't been deleted properly[edit | edit source]
A few days ago, I created the forum namespace and the forum talk namespace on my wiki here. But recently I've decided to remove both namespaces because I decided they were redundant in favour of the WikiForum namespace. However, the forum talk namespace still shows up on certain parts of the wiki, and being a talk namespace, I cannot delete it directly. I can't delete it at all because I have tried doing just that by inserting the correct number namespace, but it seems that I can only delete main namespaces. Would it be possible for the forum talk namespace to be deleted? ― C.Syde (talk | contribs) 06:31, 8 November 2019 (UTC)
Exempt from inactivity for Vietnamese EnderBot wiki[edit | edit source]
Hi, I want to request the Dormancy Policy exemption for the Vietnamese EnderBot wiki (). I'm requesting this because the wiki is originally made to be read, and the wiki already contains lots of information and the basics about that Discord Bot. So I request for the Dormancy Policy exemption. Wolf (talk) 14:42, 8 November 2019 (UTC)
- Done Given that a wiki with a similar size (with around 10 mainspace pages) have been exempted in the past, and that pages seem to contain necessary basic information about the bot, I have approved your request.--開拓者 (The Pioneer) (talk/contribs | global🌎) 05:39, 11 November 2019 (UTC)
Hi[edit | edit source]
I'm a bureaucrat of Reception Flame Wars Wiki. I'd like to request you, stewards, to delete it, as it's been a large source of drama and stuff.
- While I am not a Steward so I can not be sure about this, I would assume that the other active bureaucrats should also agree with this before it is done. Reception123 (talk) (C) 06:55, 9 November 2019 (UTC)
Vandal[edit | edit source]
I really think this user is to be globally blocked. (redacted)
- I've suppressed the account, and would appreciate if you could hide as much of the contributions as possible. I'll go over it myself shortly. -- Void Whispers 19:00, 9 November 2019 (UTC)
vandalism in beidipedia.miraheze.org[edit | edit source]
- @باسم: I have locally blocked the IP for 2 weeks. Zppix (Meta | CVT Member | talk to me) 17:11, 10 November 2019 (UTC)
vandalism from Saudi Arabia on Beidipedia[edit | edit source]
- @Radass: I have locally blocked the IP for 2 weeks. Zppix (Meta | CVT Member | talk to me) 17:12, 10 November 2019 (UTC)
Vandal[edit | edit source]
Someone vandalizing Awful Movies Wiki[edit | edit source]
The user is IHateSh***ers (Rev 1) where they (I don't know it was he or she) keep vandalizing at Awful Movies Wiki by making too many inappropriate pages with the same but different titles, (ex; Mega Man needs to r*** Kanon Matsubara in DeviantArt) and even attacking my friend's userpage (IAmEiji) with inappropriate words. I added the deleted template at IHS spamming pages for the report and fixed IAmEiji userpage.
Could you block them for their actions?
Atrocious Deviant Wiki - Flow extension error[edit | edit source]
(Link to the wiki: atrociousdeviants.miraheze.org)
Whenever we posts an URL to external sites, this happens:
[1f58b29b167df1a4e2416d12] Caught exception of type Wikimedia\Rdbms\DBQueryError
election of an admin/ bureaucrat for beidipedia.miraheze.org[edit | edit source]
Some more vandals[edit | edit source]
Hellothere96 and ImSmart6969lol are causing trouble, the former is vandalizing pages while the latter is making troll pages. Please lock their accounts when one of you have the chance. --Seewater514 (talk)
Request for Withdrawal of Permissions in TemplateWiki[edit | edit source]
Hello, could you remove the following permissions from TemplateWiki (autopatrolled, confirmed, rollbacker)? Because I prefer not to have permissions on Wikis where I do not collaborate among other reasons. Greetings --Hispano76 (talk) 03:14, 13 November 2019 (UTC)