Requests for Comment
Requests for Comments are designed to be an easy way to gather community feedback on certain proposals, ideas and issues and to form a community consensus. Requests for Comments can be used for a variety of purposes where the community should be consulted.
Open Requests[edit | edit source]
- No open requests.
Closed Requests[edit | edit source]
- A request to add more admins and stewards
- Future of Wikicreators
- A request to enable Semantic MediaWiki on Miraheze
- Miraheze Commons - a common image repository for Miraheze
- Globally mutual interwiki links among all Miraheze wikis
- Interwiki links editing
- Username policy
- Review exception to LP ban and reban them
- Changes to CVT group
- Code of Conduct
- Allow exception to LP ban
- Change to Steward Policies
- Policy to document ALL existing policies on Meta
- Global on-wiki chat software
- Reverse community on User:Lawrence-Prairies
- Create policies to manage unlicensed files that come from the community.
- A request to establish the communities view on stewards and how they should be managed.
- Achieve consensus regarding potential local use of OS and CU tools.
- The effect of Steward and Sysadmin global rights on local communities.
- Make a policy regarding local use of CU/OS tools
- Include a top-level category link in the sidebar
- Community-imposed ban on a single user
- Policy regarding open proxies and conditions on user accounts
- Amendment of Code of Conduct, September 2017
- Amanda ban appeal