Technical information can be found here.
Requests and reports[edit | edit source]
- If you want to request an extension and/or configuration change (that is not on ManageWiki!) for your wiki, please use this form.
- If you want to report a bug or anything else please use this form
- If you want to report a security issue please use this form
For more technical details please see Tech:Phabricator.
Triaging tasks[edit | edit source]
- All feature requests and most configuration changes are triaged as "Normal" by default. There is no need to change the priority of the request as it will not make your request be processed faster. All feature requests and configuration changes are done on a first come, first served basis, wherein your wiki will be configured when all requests before it are either completed or completed to a well enough standard that it is possible to move on.
- The "High" priority is used when an issue is affecting the whole farm, or causing large issues on one wiki. "Unbreak Now" is used when there is an urgent issue, or the farm is down.
- Tasks which are not important to the direct functioning of Miraheze, are just ideas or cannot be worked on currently should be triaged as "Low"
If you are unsure about how to triage an issue, please leave it as it is and a System administrator will triage it appropriately.
Tags/Projects[edit | edit source]
- Tags/Projects are used to organize tasks into their relative topics. For example a task titled "Feature request for example.miraheze.org" would be placed under the "Configuration" tag as this is the tag we put all feature requests and configuration changes under.
- Extensions that may need to be reviewed are placed under the Extension-Review tag.
- Tasks that relate to the general running of Miraheze and its servers is placed under the Operations tag.
- There are countless other tags that are used for a variety of purposes. They can all be viewed here: https://phabricator.miraheze.org/project/query/all/
See also[edit | edit source]
This page for more technical details regarding Phabricator.