We need volunteers in the following areas:
This list is not set up in order of priority
Please see Contributing for other ways to contribute and volunteer that are not necessarily included below.
Note: All volunteers dealing with technical issues/bugs should use the Phabricator task system.
MediaWiki extension reviewers
- Strong knowledge of the PHP programming language
- Knowledge of XSS and SQL Injection
- Familiarity with MediaWiki software is strongly preferred but not required
- Ask a sysadmin what you can help with
- Recruit additional programmers familiar with MediaWiki (and other services) to help with Phabricator tickets and technical roles listed above.
Review, extend and create documentation
- Wiki changes