We need volunteers in the following areas:
This is list is not set up in order of priority
Please see Contributing for other ways to contribute and volunteer that aren't necessarily included below.
Technical roles[edit | edit source]
Note: All volunteers dealing with technical issues/bugs should use the Phabricator task system.
MediaWiki extension reviewers (Priority)[edit | edit source]
- Strong knowledge of the PHP programming language
- Knowledge of XSS and SQL Injection
- Familiarity with MediaWiki software is strongly preferred but not required
Note: Currently almost half of all open tasks on Phabricator are extension reviews
Extension developers[edit | edit source]
- Set up Piwik access for individual domains on request (680)
- Expand Extension:ManageWiki for feature requests (T194)
Non-Technical roles[edit | edit source]
Wiki Creation[edit | edit source]
Recruiting[edit | edit source]
- Recruit additional programmers familiar with MediaWiki (and other services) to help with Phabricator tickets and technical roles listed above.
Fundraising campaign[edit | edit source]
- Access to a gofundme or similar sites
- Prepare global site notices
Review, extend and create documentation[edit | edit source]
- Wiki changes