Miraheze is excited to announce the launch of "Miraheze Meetings," a new plan to increase community engagement. Every 2-4 weeks, an IRC meeting hosted by the Miraheze Staff Team will take place in on Freenode in the #miraheze-meetings channel, where you can ask questions regarding Miraheze, MediaWiki and other related topics. We will aim to host meetings in alternate Europe and Asian time slots.
Anyone can host a meeting by contacting one of the operators listed below, who will book a slot on the Calendar. If you need to speak to a Meeting Operator, type
.meetinghelp in our channel.
Rules[edit | edit source]
- The IRC space is subject to both IRC and Code of Conduct rules.
- All meetings must be related to Miraheze, MediaWiki or a connected topic.
- Meeting hosts must be available 10 mins before a meeting begins.
- When no meeting is in progress, the operators will be voiced.
- During a meeting, the hosts will hold the operator status.
- The meeting hosts have the discretion over who to voice during a meeting.
- All meetings must be logged using the Meetbot module of ZppixBot. Use .startmeeting to begin.
Calendar[edit | edit source]
View the calendar here