Meta:Requests for permissions
Requests for Permissions
This page is for requesting permissions that can be granted on this wiki.
Here you can leave requests for the following permissions. The community will discuss your request and then a bureaucrat or Steward will close the request, granting rights upon closure of successful requests.
Click the appropriate button below to request permissions
|Archives of Requests for permissions [ ]|
Dmehus - Revocation of Sysop Rights[edit source]
うざっきー (sysop)[edit source]
MarioMario456 (Wiki creator)[edit source]
うざっきー (Wiki creator)[edit source]
Cocopuff2018 (Wiki creator)[edit source]
User: Cocopuff2018 ( )
Group: Wiki creator
Reason: and when I Usually come onto meta I see wiki request that needs to be done I think as a wiki creator I would be able to Handle and do wiki request faster, I am active, and check meta daily I understand the policy and Know how to check if a wiki already exist, in my opinion I think that wiki request could be done faster and I would like to provide that to the community, I am active and can Put more time into this , I am always happy to help and I believe that as wiki creator I can make sure wiki creations get checked in a timely manner. on top of all this i understand the content policy's.
Additional comments: Most likely nothing to do with this request I have been at miraheze for a year now and have over 2k edits I am fairly active.
1. I am requesting this wiki for a cool project that I have "Decline" the user Should provide a better reason to why they want the wiki created and could at least Give more details of why they are requesting it
2. Horrible Twitter Users - a wiki that lists the worst users on Twitter" D I would decline as miraheze does not host these kinds of wikis and it Violates Content policy's
3. Terrible Organization Wiki, another thing i would decline it does seem like it violates Content Policy's
4. a private wiki whose description says "Personal wiki for notes" although it does not violate content policy's I would ask them to use another source as miraheze is not an appropriate source to use for note taking.
- Strong oppose Not trusted. You have been blocked before, on Meta, Discord, and IRC, and you haven't said that you know the Content Policy well. Even those examples aren't enough. InspecterAbdel (NLW) 00:45, 12 May 2021 (UTC)
- Comment: @InspecterAbdel: I understand your concerns however my behavior has gotten better over time, I honestly would appreciate a chance at being a wiki creator, I Understand I have had blocks in the past however I would like it if you would at least give me a chance to prove I have changed, and as dmehus has mentioned there is policy's in place. Cocopuff2018 (talk) 01:09, 12 May 2021 (UTC)
- Weak support Responses are not terrible, and do suggest a reasonable understanding of Content Policy and ability to apply it. Cocopuff2018 is receptive to feedback, which, for me, is the major issue. I'm willing to assume good faith here, and am willing to try the user out. Stewards can monitor wiki approvals and declines closely, providing prompt and helpful feedback and, where necessary, corrective action guidance. If the user does not respond well to the feedback and guidance, the bit can be revoked per policy. Dmehus (talk) 01:03, 12 May 2021 (UTC)
- Strongest support, I gave people a second chance to correct their mistake. SecretSpyer (talk) 04:37, 12 May 2021 (UTC)