Meta:Requests for permissions
Requests for Permissions
This page is for requesting permissions that can be granted on this wiki.
Here you can leave requests for the following permissions. The community will discuss your request and then a bureaucrat or Steward will close the request, granting rights upon closure of successful requests.
Click the appropriate button below to request permissions
Owen (sysop)[edit source]
Revocation of Labster (sysop)[edit source]
Cmg (Wiki creator)[edit source]
ChipWolf (Wiki creator)[edit source]
User: ChipWolf ( )
Group: Wiki creator
Reason: Nominating myself for wiki creator to assist with the backlog. I'm comfortable with MediaWiki in both development and production environments; I've edited Wikipedia for over 4 years and now seek to build some wikifarm clout. ~ 🐺 09:31, 5 January 2020 (UTC)
Other users feel free to support/oppose/abstain from this RfP but please state your reasoning below.
- Support ~ RhinosF1 - (chat)· acc· c - ( offline) 09:36, 5 January 2020 (UTC)
- Oppose I do not know this user who is merely 13 days old here on Miraheze, and am not very sure about giving him/her advanced permissions at so early a stage as this. All right, s/he might be well known on WMF projects, but that is that, and I personally even think that giving him/her autopatrolled was too early as well (since I saw him/her importing this Huggle thing, which is probably unnecessary for Miraheze as of yet).--開拓者 (The Pioneer) (talk/contribs | global🌎) 11:14, 5 January 2020 (UTC)
- They’d actually requested Huggle and we’re given the rights to import it. They’re quite active on discord. ~ RhinosF1 - (chat)· acc· c - ( offline) 13:17, 5 January 2020 (UTC)
- Support I think for wiki creators it is mostly important that they are trusted with the role and in my view this user seems trustworthy. --DeeM28 (talk) 18:12, 5 January 2020 (UTC)
- Abstain No good reason to oppose, though I would typically prefer to see more global activity from creators, even as simple as having visited many wikis. dross (t • c • g) 01:59, 9 January 2020 (UTC)
- Support Sure why not 「防火壁101」(T | G | E) 18:39, 19 January 2020 (UTC)