This page provides information on Meta interface administrators (
interface-admin), and lays out relevant policies.
Interface administrators are appointed locally by any bureaucrat.
To be eligible for the interface administrator user group right, the requesting user must ensure that they:
- Have a clear and specific purpose for requesting the right;
- Already hold one (or more) advanced user rights such as wiki creator, rollbacker, global sysop, or other user group rights that demonstrate that they are trustworthy;
- Have no recent history of blocks or other sanctions on Meta (the granting bureaucrat has some discretion here in what is considered recent);
- Have confirmed, in writing, that they have a strong password on their user account; and
- Have two-factor authentication enabled on their account.
- Shown, or otherwise given indication of, their user account, computer, and related technology having been compromised;
- Engaged in vandalism in restricted namespaces or on restricted pages; or,
- No longer meets the eligibility requirements.
For security purposes, interface administrator may also be removed by any administrator or bureaucrat, on their own or following a request for removal at Meta:Administrators' noticeboard, from any user who has not made any log actions or edits on Meta in the past 30 days. When the user returns and still has a need for the tool, they can re-request it at Meta:Administrators' noticeboard.
Note: As part of the Meta bureaucrat's responsibilities for maintaining compliance with Meta:Interface administrators, they may, in their discretion, request a Steward verify an interface administrator's two-factor authentication status.
Lista di l'amministratura dâ ntirfaccia
- Last updated: 2023-04-16
- Total number of interface administrators: 1
|Libera Chat nickname on IRC
|autopatrolled, bureaucrat, administrator, wiki creator, central notice manager, steward, system administrator