Meta:Administrators' noticeboard/Archive 1
Even though most articles on this page are not related to meta they are still in this archive.
Hi, I was running two wikis on Orain and Addshore told me to come over here so that @Southparkfan: can recover it. Could you please recover these two sites:
bus.orain.org to bus.miraheze.org
IQT.orain.org to IQT.miraheze.org
- Please put this on Stewards' noticeboard, because Administrators noticboard' is for meta administration. Reception123 (talk)(contribs) 18:22, 2 October 2015 (UTC)
List of Wikis
Is there any List of Wikis hosted by this farm? Manorainjan :-)
- This is meta related only, next time go on Stewards' noticeboard, and yes this shows you all wikis hosted with Miraheze. Reception123 (talk)(contribs) 12:15, 11 October 2015 (UTC)
Recovery or wiki
Please bring back this wiki. It is very important wiki to the village of Waban Newton. At the very least, a copy of the last version.
Can you let me know if someone can help me out? Even a pdf would be helpful. Jazzdox
Perhaps I can make a donation? I need this before December, even if it is just the content in a pdf or text file.
There's a backup newer than the one Southparkfan has at https://archive.org/download/wiki-wabanfutureplanorainorg_w - perhaps somebody could upload that instead of waiting for SPF to have some free time. --Robkelk (talk) 18:43, 2 December 2015 (UTC)
- The file is available at https://archive.org/download/wiki-wabanfutureplanorainorg_w/wabanfutureplanorainorg_w-20150809-history.xml.7z. If there's a wiki here I need import it to, please say which one and I'll take care of it. Southparkfan (talk) 13:55, 3 December 2015 (UTC)
A few questions
I didn't know where to post this, but I am interested in moving my wiki here which is a personal project I have going, and would like to know whats the largest wiki on here? if there is a size limit to wikis? and if there is a limit to space that wikis can host files? PlatinumYellow (talk) 22:27, 26 November 2015 (UTC)
- I think these questions were answered in the chat. PlatinumYellow (talk) 23:30, 26 November 2015 (UTC)
- Just in case I am going to answer to all your question, the largest wiki currently is AllTheTropes wiki. We don't really have a limit for wikis. Currently we do not have AWB, indeed, you can request it at Request features. And from now on, for things concerning other wikis than meta please go to Stewards' noticeboard. Reception123 (talk)(contribs) 05:20, 28 November 2015 (UTC)
Scripts do not update
- Please explain exactly, and as it says above, use Stewards' noticeboard for things that concern another wiki than Meta. Reception123 (talk)(contribs)