মিডিয়াউইকি হল Miraheze দ্বারা ব্যবহৃত উইকি সাইট সফটওয়্যার।
Miraheze runs a vanilla version of MediaWiki, free from modifications. Miraheze's extensions and skins are also all free from any modification. Any necessary change to MediaWiki is done either upstream or through our local configuration but never altering the core code of MediaWiki. As such, any request to modify core or extension/skin code will be rejected, especially since code changes affect all wikis.
Miraheze commits itself to always running the most up-to-date version of MediaWiki and usually upgrade MediaWiki versions a few weeks after the release of the latest MediaWiki version.
Miraheze দ্বারা হোস্ট করা উইকিগুলিতে মিডিয়াউইকি ব্যবহার সংক্রান্ত সহায়তার জন্য প্রাজিপ্র দেখুন।
Miraheze is committed to bringing its users the latest version of MediaWiki possible. At this current moment, we are on the most recent version of MediaWiki, MediaWiki 1.38.4 (f84f1b7).
In keeping with our commitment of always providing the most up to date version of MediaWiki, Miraheze upgraded to MediaWiki 1.38 on 15 June, 2022 between 20:00 UTC and 00:00 UTC of 16 June, 2022. For more information, see MediaWiki/1.38 and T8743.
MediaWiki 1.38 changelog
Below is a changelog extracted from MediaWiki/1.38. For more information on the upgrade, please check out that article.
- Vector is getting a huge update! - After more than a decade, Vector has reached a huge milestone with Vector 2022! This update to the Vector skin is the biggest ever and will mark a departure from Vector's classic look. The new refreshed skin will replace Vector as the new default for all wikis and will introduce some breaking changes so please be in anticipation for that. Users will still be able to move their wikis back to legacy Vector or set their global or local default skin as legacy Vector. For more information, please read Vector 2022's documentation page to prepare for this change.
- AddThis will be removed (T7876) - AddThis will be replaced with a more privacy friendly alternative. AddThis also does not function properly in MediaWiki 1.37 and as such will be removed.
- FancyBoxThumbs will be removed (T9343) - FancyBoxThumbs will be removed due to incompatibility with MediaWiki 1.38. It has not functioned properly since 1.36 and as such will be removed.
- Foreground (skin) will be removed (T9168) - Foreground will be removed due to incompatibility with MediaWiki 1.38 along with lack of maintenance.
- GettingStarted will be removed (T8979) - GettingStarted is no longer maintained and has been undeployed from all Wikimedia projects (T292654). We are evaluating whether it's successor, GrowthExperiments, is a feasible alternative to it.
- MagicNumberedHeadings will be removed (T8897) - A change in MediaWiki code will cause this extension to no longer work on MediaWiki 1.38. No replacement is currently available.
- Pivot (skin) will be removed (T9340) - Pivot will be removed due to incompatibility with MediaWiki 1.38.
- Header Footer will be removed (T9357) - Header Footer will be removed due to incompatibility with MediaWiki 1.38.
- Tabber has been removed (T8899) - Tabber is in the process of being discontinued per T271418 (Wikimedia Phabricator) and is already marked as archived on MediaWiki.org. Due to this and in anticipation for the upgrade to MediaWiki 1.38, we have removed the extension and automatically migrated users of the extension to TabberNeue. No code changes should be required from your part. If pages are broken, try purging the cache.
- $wgUseCategoryBrowser was replaced by CategoryExplorer (T8798) - A recent change in MediaWiki core code (T298553) removed $wgUseCategoryBrowser from MediaWiki core and moved it into a new extension. Users of the setting were automatically migrated over.