To speak with other Miraheze users real-time you can connect through Internet Relay Chat (IRC) to the freenode IRC network. This is currently the main channel:
Besides, we also have some other channels:
For IRC Operators please see IRC/Ops.
The #miraheze channel is currently logged here:
The same log bot analyzes the chat and produces a list of helpful handles
There are some bots that we use.
- Icinga-miraheze - Reports issues and recoveries. Part of Icinga
- MirahezeLogBot - Logs items on Tech:Server admin log
- MirahezeRCBot - feeds recent changes from all public wikis to IRC (#miraheze-feed)
- wm-bot5 - displays personalized commands (i.e. "good night") and others. For details see this
- [d__d] - botbot.me bot. Logs #miraheze channel and also has a few message functionalities
- MirahezeGitHub - displays opened GitHub pull requests on the Miraheze Repos
- Sigyn - Kills spammers, operated by Freenode
- AntiSpamMini - Notifies ops about certain abusive behaviors, spammers
- eir - Manages quiets and bans, logging reasons and un-bans when given date expires