要和其他 Miraheze 用户实时交流，你可以通过Internet Relay Chat（IRC）连接至Libera Chat网络。现在的主频道为：
Many IRC channels are also relayed to our Discord server so if you're on Discord, there is no need to connect to our IRC channels to receive assistance in certain channels and vice versa.
Please remember that the Miraheze Spaces Code of Conduct applies to all off-wiki spaces, including IRC.
Many of our IRC channels are moderated by designated IRC operators but some channels may have different operators depending on their purpose (for example, a feed channel for a wiki may have local wiki administrators as operators and not system administrators and so on). If you have any questions, please contact them.
MirahezeBot 从某些 IRC 频道自动禁止使用开放代理、网络主机和/或 VPN 进行访问。 这是因为我们的 政策。 如果您想申请豁免，请发送电子邮件至 sremiraheze.org。
If you are banned for any reason from our IRC channels, please contact an IRC operator or email sremiraheze.org.
If you are a Miraheze user in good standing with an on wiki account, you may request a Miraheze IRC cloak (in the form of @miraheze/<Username>) from the IRC Group Contact. To request one, please mention it in our main channel or send the Group Contact a private message.
If a cloak holder engages in behaviour which reflects negatively on the project and is unbecoming of a volunteer, they may have their cloak revoked without warning.
- connect (日志) - general discussion related to Miraheze
- connect (logs) - channel for contacting or for requesting assistance from Miraheze Site Reliability Engineers
- connect (logs) - channel for technical discussions relating to Miraheze, that is not requiring Site Reliability Engineers. This can be used for things such as requesting help for contributing to a Miraheze GitHub repository, talking about features or changes to an extension, or general discussion with the members of the channel, preferably technical in-nature.
- connect (logs) - a public channel to inform CVT members of any vandalism or spam on a wiki.
- connect - 非相关讨论
- connect - General chat channel for Miraheze Developers Wiki
- connect - General chat channel for Public Test Wiki
- connect (日志) - channel for contacting Miraheze channel operators
- connect - Feed channel for CVT monitoring bots
- connect - an IRC Recent Changes feed of all public wikis
- connect - IRC Recent Changes Feed for commons.miraheze.org
- connect - IRC Recent Changes Feed for dev.miraheze.org
- connect - IRC Recent Changes Feed for login.miraheze.org
- connect - IRC Recent Changes Feed for meta.miraheze.org
- connect - IRC Recent Changes Feed for publictestwiki.com
For IRC Operators, please see IRC/Ops.
- Note: Using IRC without an IRC cloak will display your IP address to those currently in the channel at the time, so you are encouraged to request a libera.chat cloak and use SASL authentication to hide your IP address.
If you want to talk with an user but they aren't currently online, you can leave them a memo using MemoServ. MemoServ will DM the user informing them that they have a memo from you when they log in, along with instructions on how to read the memo.
HELP to MemoServ through DM (for example
/msg MemoServ HELP) for a list of commands. To send a memo, send
SEND <IRC username> <content of the memo> to MemoServ via DM. For example:
/msg MemoServ SEND ChanServ pls gimme op on #libera.
There are some bots that we use (some are owned by Miraheze, some are not). Before adding a bot to a channel, please ask an operator first.
- icinga-miraheze - Reports issues and recoveries. Part of Icinga
- MirahezeLogBot - Logs items on Server Admin Log
- MirahezeLSBot - Relays log items issued directly from the server by the system administrator to IRC from their issuing the
logsalmsgcommand. MirahezeLogBot, in turn, logs the items to the Server Admin Log.
- MirahezeRCBot - feeds recent changes from all public wikis to IRC (#miraheze-feed)
- wm-bot - displays personalised commands (i.e. "good night") and others. Also provides channel logging. For details see this
- botifico - displays GitHub actions on the Miraheze Repositories
- Void-bot - Helps maintain channel, see here for features
- MirahezeRelay - Relays messages between IRC and Miraheze's Discord.
- StreamBotMH - Reports recent changes from specified wikis/pages/logs to specified channels.
- litharge - Manages quiets and bans, logging reasons and un-bans when given date expires.
Stalkwords are words that can be used to get the attention of an entire group of people in an emergency.
- !ops - Used to get immediate attention of channel operators in the event of an active situation requiring moderation powers on IRC.
- !sre - Used to get immediate attention of as much of SRE as possible in an emergency. Please note that this is only to be used when an issue requires that as many people as possible get on an issue. This may at some point trigger SMS notifications and be used to wake up people / alert in a very spammy way. Incidents that require this ping should affect the entire farm and a significant proportion of users. (Cache proxy down, Database failures affecting a whole cluster, 502/3s lasting more than a few minutes etc., inability to edit despite logging in/out for all users)