要和其他 Miraheze 用户实时交流，你可以通过Internet Relay Chat（IRC）连接至Libera Chat网络。现在的主频道为：
- connect (日志) - general discussion related to Miraheze
- connect (日志) - channel for contacting Miraheze channel operators
- connect (logs) - channel for contacting or for requesting assistance from Miraheze Site Reliability Engineers
- connect (logs) - channel for technical discussions relating to Miraheze, that is not requiring Site Reliability Engineers. This can be used for things such as requesting help for contributing to a Miraheze GitHub repository, talking about features or changes to an extension, or general discussion with the members of the channel, preferably technical in-nature.
- connect – 维基创建者频道
- connect - an IRC Recent Changes feed of all public wikis
- connect (logs) - a public channel to inform CVT members of any vandalism or spam on a wiki.
- connect - Feed channel for CVT monitoring bots
- connect - 非相关讨论
- connect - General chat channel for Miraheze Developers Wiki and Miraheze Template Wiki
- connect - General chat channel for Public Test Wiki
- connect - IRC Recent Changes Feed for commons.miraheze.org
- connect - IRC Recent Changes Feed for dev.miraheze.org and template.miraheze.org
- connect - IRC Recent Changes Feed for login.miraheze.org
- connect - IRC Recent Changes Feed for meta.miraheze.org
- connect - IRC Recent Changes Feed for publictestwiki.com
For IRC Operators please see IRC/Ops.
MirahezeBot 从某些 IRC 频道自动禁止使用开放代理、网络主机和/或 VPN 进行访问。 这是因为我们的 政策。 如果您想申请豁免，请发送电子邮件至 sremiraheze.org。
- Note: Using IRC without an IRC cloak will display your IP address to those currently in the channel at the time, so you are encouraged to request a libera.chat cloak to hide your IP address.
Stalkwords are words that can be used to get the attention of an entire group of people in an emergency.
- !ops - Used to get immediate attention of channel operators in the event of an active situation requiring moderation powers on IRC.
- !sre - Used to get immediate attention of as much of SRE as possible in an emergency. Please note that this is only to be used when an issue requires that as many people as possible get on an issue. This may at some point trigger SMS notifications and be used to wake up people / alert in a very spammy way. Incidents that require this ping should affect the entire farm and a significant proportion of users. (Cache proxy down, Database failures affecting a whole cluster, 502/3s lasting more than a few minutes etc., inability to edit despite logging in/out for all users)
There are some bots that we use (some are owned by Miraheze, some are not). Before adding a bot to a channel, please ask an operator first.
- icinga-miraheze - Reports issues and recoveries. Part of Icinga
- MirahezeLogBot - Logs items on Server Admin Log
- MirahezeLSBot - Relays log items issued directly from the server by the system administrator to IRC from their issuing the
logsalmsgcommand. MirahezeLogBot, in turn, logs the items to the Server Admin Log.
- MirahezeRCBot - feeds recent changes from all public wikis to IRC (#miraheze-feed)
- wm-bot - displays personalized commands (i.e. "good night") and others. Also provides channel logging. For details see this
- not-* (numbers can be different) - displays GitHub actions on the Miraheze Repositories
- Void-bot - Helps maintain channel, see here for features
- MirahezeBot - A bot ran and maintained by FOSSBots. Command listing can be found by using .help
- mhbridgebot - Relays messages between IRC and Miraheze's Discord.
- StreamBotMH - Reports recent changes from specified wikis/pages/logs to specified channels.
- litharge - Manages quiets and bans, logging reasons and un-bans when given date expires.