Pour parler avec d’autre utilisateurs de Miraheze en temps en réel, vous pouvez vous connecter via Internet Relay Chat (IRC) via le réseau IRC freenode. Ceci est actuellement le canal principal :
- connect (logs) - general discussion related to Miraheze
- connect (logs) - channel for contacting Miraheze channel operators
- connect (logs) - channel for technical discussions and contacting Miraheze Site Reliability Engineers
- connect - un flux de Modifications Récentes IRC pour tous les wikis publics
- connect (logs) - un canal public pour informer CVT membres de tout vandalisme ou spam sur un wiki.
- connect - Feed channel for CVT monitoring bots
- connect - discussion hors sujet
- connect (logs) - MirahezeBots canal du projet
- connect - General chat channel for Miraheze Developers Wiki and Miraheze Template Wiki
- connect - IRC Recent Changes Feed for commons.miraheze.org
- connect - IRC Recent Changes Feed for dev.miraheze.org and template.miraheze.org
- connect - IRC Recent Changes Feed for loginwiki.miraheze.org
- connect - Flux des Modifications Récentes de l'IRC pour meta.miraheze.org
- connect - IRC Recent Changes Feed for publictestwiki.com
- connect - General chat channel for Public Test Wiki
Pour les opérateurs IRC, veuillez consulter IRC/Ops.
Access with open proxies, web hosts, and/or VPNs are automatically banned, by MirahezeBot, from certain IRC channels. This is because of our open proxies policy. If you would like to request an exemption, please email techmiraheze.org.
Certains canaux sont connectés sur wm-bot.wmflabs.org. Ils sont répertoriés ci-dessus avec des liens vers leurs journaux.
- Note: Using IRC without an IRC cloak will display your IP address to those currently in the channel at the time, so you are encouraged to use an IRC client like IRCCloud, which provides you a complimentary cloak upon creating an account
Stalkwords are words that can be used to get the attention of an entire group of people in an emergency.
- !ops - Used to get immediate attention of channel operators in the event of an active situation requiring moderation powers on IRC.
- !sre - Used to get immediate attention of as much of SRE as possible in an emergency. Please note that this is only to be used when an issue requires that as many people as possible get on an issue. This may at some point trigger SMS notifications and be used to wake up people / alert in a very spammy way. Incidents that require this ping should effect the entire farm and a significant proportion of users. (Cache proxy down, Database failures affecting a whole cluster, 502/3s lasting more than a few minutes etc., inability to edit despite logging in/out for all users)
There are some bots that we use (some are owned by Miraheze, some are not). Before adding a bot to a channel, please ask an operator first.
- icinga-miraheze - Reports issues and recoveries. Part of Icinga
- MirahezeLogBot - Logs items on Server Admin Log
- MirahezeLSBot - Relays log items issued directly from the server by the system administrator to IRC from their issuing the
logsalmsgcommand. MirahezeLogBot, in turn, logs the items to the Server Admin Log. New in #T5397
- MirahezeRCBot - feeds recent changes from all public wikis to IRC (#miraheze-feed)
- wm-bot - displays personalized commands (i.e. "good night") and others. Also provides channel logging. For details see this
- not-* (numbers can be different) - displays GitHub actions on the Miraheze Repositories
- Void-bot - Helps maintain channel, see here for features
- MirahezeBot - A bot ran and maintained (on MirahezeBots) by Void, RhinosF1, and Reception123, command listing is found by .help
- MH-Discord - Relays messages between IRC and Miraheze's Discord.
SigmaBotMH - Helps combat spam and vandalism.Deprecated; superceded by the CVTfeed plugin included as part of MirahezeBot
- StreamBotMH - Reports recent changes from specified wikis/pages/logs to specified channels.
- litharge - Manages quiets and bans, logging reasons and un-bans when given date expires.