Pour parler avec d’autre utilisateurs de Miraheze en temps en réel, vous pouvez vous connecter via Internet Relay Chat (IRC) via le réseau IRC freenode. Ceci est actuellement le canal principal :
- connect - an IRC RecentChanges feed of all public wikis
- connect - a public channel to inform CVT members of any vandalism or spam on a wiki.
- connect - IRC RC Feed for meta.miraheze.org.
- connect - Feed channel for CVT monitoring bots
For IRC Operators please see IRC/Ops.
The #miraheze channel is currently logged here:
There are some bots that we use (some are owned by Miraheze, some are not). Before adding a bot to a channel, please ask an operator first.
- icinga-miraheze - Reports issues and recoveries. Part of Icinga
- MirahezeLogBot - Logs items on Server Admin Log
- MirahezeRCBot - feeds recent changes from all public wikis to IRC (#miraheze-feed)
- wm-bot5 - displays personalized commands (i.e. "good night") and others. Also provides channel logging. For details see this
- not-*(numbers can be different) - displays GitHub actions on the Miraheze Repos
- Sigyn - Kills spammers from the network, operated by Freenode. If bot is not around for 'no spam recently' and spammers return, be an op and use
/invite Sigyn #mirahezeto summon them.
- eir - Manages quiets and bans, logging reasons and un-bans when given date expires. See usage here
- Void-bot - Helps maintain channel, see here for features
- ZppixBot - A bot ran (on toolforge) by @Zppix: and maintained by @Void:, @Reception123:, and @Zppix:, command listing is found by .help
- MH-Discord - Relays messages between IRC and Miraheze's Discord. Maintained by @Zppix:.
- SigmaBot - Helps combat spam and vandalism. Also provides automatic wiki links on IRC. Maintained by Examknow.