- Note: if you already host a website on this domain, it will become unreachable.
- 将域名服务器更改为 "ns1.miraheze.org" 和 "ns2.miraheze.org" （如果您不知道如何操作，请联系您的域名注册商）；
申请维基时，将自定义域名填入 "custom domain" （自定义域名）中，并将 "subdomain" （子域名）保留空白；
- 将您的子域名添加为CNAME，指向 "mw-lb.miraheze.org";[Cloudflare? 1]
- 申请维基时，将自定义域名填入 "custom domain" （自定义域名）中，并将 "subdomain" （子域名）保留空白；
系统管理员会处理您的 CSR 申请，之后通过电子邮件将 CSR和密钥发送给您。使用收到的CSR申请您的SSL证书后，将SSL证书通过电子邮件给我们。这些步骤完成之后，您将可以添加您的自定义域名。
If it is not LetsEncrypt: A system administrator who handles your CSR request will shortly after generate a CSR & private key (for use at our own servers), and the requested CSR will be emailed to you. You use this CSR to request your SSL certificate vendor to generate an SSL certificate with the CSR we gave you. You will need to email us the generated SSL certificate when this is done. If all of these steps are done, we will add the custom domain to your wiki, and we will notify you when this all is done.
If it is LetsEncrypt: There is nothing left for you to do, a system administrator will take care of all the remaining steps.
Free domains[edit | edit source]
You can register a free subdomain with any domain that you want (as long as they have it on the site) instead of the Miraheze domain. Some domains are very short so you can have most of the full domain name be for your wiki.
- Available sites
SSL Certificate Authority[edit | edit source]
Miraheze accepts most SSL certificate authority that are accepted by browsers such as Mozilla Firefox. As mentioned above, we do not accept WoSign certs anymore.
[edit | edit source]
Below is a list of the current SSL certificate authority used by custom domains. This does not mean that others not in this list are not accepted.
- LetsEncrypt - managed by Miraheze, all steps regarding LetsEncrypt (except setting nameservers) are done by Miraheze Sysadmins
References[edit | edit source]
- If you are using Cloudflare, you have to disable HTTP proxy in Cloudflare dashboard (cloud in the DNS should be grey!) because it interferes with our cache and SSL configurations.