Community Directors Election Commission Election, 2019[edit | edit source]
Rules[edit | edit source]
The community will select up to 3 members of the commission.
- Election rules
- The vote will be open for at least 7 days.
- Up to 3 people with the most support votes will be elected.
- In order to be elected, a nominee must have at least 60% support of 20 users.
- Those who created an account before the nomination period (lasting 7 days starting 18:50 UTC 2nd December 2019)
- Those who are blocked on Meta at the time of voting or are globally locked are ineligible for voting.
- All nominees are allowed to vote if they wish. They cannot vote for themselves.
- Nominees must contact Owen with their email address before nominations close.
- Nominees should not intend to become one of the Community Directors within 24 months or expect that an immediate family will become one to avoid a conflict of interest.
Nominees[edit | edit source]
Statements and questions[edit | edit source]
You may ask nominees questions on the talk page. Candidates are welcome to make a short statement their or by their name above.
Voting[edit | edit source]
Voting for the election is held at Community Directors/Election Commission/2019 Election/Vote.
Result[edit | edit source]
Previous elections[edit | edit source]