Community Directors/Election Commission
Jump to navigation Jump to search
An Election Commission is to be appointed to manage the nomination of directors to Miraheze Limited for the community.
Elections[edit | edit source]
Scope[edit | edit source]
The Commissioner will manage:
- Communicating with the Secretary of the Board to ensure that an election can be called timely and appropriately.
- Ensuring the election is carried out in a fair and legal manner.
- Declaring the result of the election and advising the Secretary of the Board.
- Ensuring all legal candidates are allowed to take place - liaising with the Secretary of the Board
- The vote is closed in accordance with all rules.
Appointment of a commissioner[edit | edit source]
A commission(er) will be appointed when:
- There is at least 60% support.
- At least 20 users have voted.
- There is to be not more than 3 commissioners appointed
- It will not leave the commissioners team with less than 1 commissioner.
- A commissioner's term may not last longer than 2 years but this may be extended by the community not more than 3 months before it is due to expire.
Revocation[edit | edit source]
- At least 20 users have voted
- There is more than 50% support for removal
- A valid reason is provided for removal
- All votes must include a clear, justifiable reason.