Code of Conduct Commissions Election, 2020[edit | edit source]
This election follows the recent reform RfC for the Code of Conduct Commission, which requires a new re-election under substantive changes to the remit of the Commission.
Community[edit | edit source]
The community will select 5 members of the commission.
- Election rules
- The vote will be open for at least 5 days.
- Five people with the most support votes will be elected.
- In order to be elected, a nominee must have at least 80% support.
- Those who created an account before the nomination period (which ran for 10 days that started on 17:27, 11 July 2020 (UTC), and which concluded at 17:27, 21 July 2020 (UTC)) are eligible for voting.
- Those who are blocked on Meta at the time of voting or are globally locked are ineligible for voting.
- All nominees are allowed to vote if they wish. They cannot vote for themselves.
Nominees[edit | edit source]
Statements and questions[edit | edit source]
Statements, questions, and answers to the proposed commission members are to be made at Code of Conduct/Commission/Election/2020/Question.
Voting[edit | edit source]
Voting for the election is held at Code of Conduct/Commission/Election/2020/Vote.
Result[edit | edit source]
Results (see the diff linked above for any existing comments):
- Dmehus (Doug): Elected.
- RhinosF1 (Samuel): Elected.
- Reception123: Elected.
- Void: Elected.