Code of Conduct/Commission/Election/2019
Code of Conduct Commissions Election, 2019[edit | edit source]
The Request for Comment in September-October 2017 resulted in a new commission. In 2017, we elected 2 commissioners from Community, 2 from Sysadmins, and one from stewards. Last year (2018), Commission decided to put all of the 5 seats for community selection. We follow the practice in 2019.
Community[edit | edit source]
The community will select 5 members of the commission.
- Election rules
- The vote will be open for at least 5 days.
- Five people with the most support votes will be elected.
- In order to be elected, a nominee must have at least 80% support.
- Those who created an account before the nomination period (lasting for 10 days starting 16:04, 28 October 2019 (UTC)) are eligible for voting.
- Those who are blocked on Meta at the time of voting or are globally locked are ineligible for voting.
- All nominees are allowed to vote if they wish. They cannot vote for themselves.
Nominees[edit | edit source]
Statements and questions[edit | edit source]
Statements, questions, and answers to the proposed commission members are to be made at Code of Conduct/Commission/Election/2019/Question.
Voting[edit | edit source]
Voting for the election is held at Code of Conduct/Commission/Election/2019/Vote.
Result[edit | edit source]
- Reception123 (11 support, 1 oppose • 91.7% support)
- Void (13 support, 0 oppose • 100% support)
- John (9 support, 2 oppose • 81.8% support)
- 開拓者 (The Pioneer) (11 support, 0 oppose • 100% support)