Code of Conduct/Commission/Election/2018
Code of Conduct Commissions Election, 2018[edit | edit source]
The Request for Comment in September-October 2017 resulted in a new commission. In 2017, we elected 2 commissioners from Community, 2 from Sysadmins, and one from stewards. This year (2018), Commission decided to put all of the 5 seats for community selection.
Community[edit | edit source]
The community will select 5 members of the commission.
- Election rules
- The vote will be open for at least 5 days.
- Five people with the most support votes will be elected.
- In order to be elected, a nominee must have at least 80% support.
- Those who created an account before the nomination period (lasting for 10 days starting 05:35, 2 November 2018 (UTC)) are eligible for voting.
- Those who are blocked on Meta at the time of voting or are globally locked are ineligible for voting.
- All nominees are allowed to vote if they wish. They cannot vote for themselves.
Nominees[edit | edit source]
Statements and questions[edit | edit source]
Statements, questions, and answers to the proposed commission members are to be made at Code of Conduct/Commission/Election/2018/Question.
Voting[edit | edit source]
Voting for the election is held at Code of Conduct/Commission/Election/2018/Vote.
Result[edit | edit source]
- Void (7 supports)
- Revi (6 supports)
- John (5 supports)
- Reception123 (5 supports)
- AlvaroMolina (4 supports)
- Not elected
- MacFan4000 (3 supports)
— revi 15:32, 19 November 2018 (UTC)