Code of Conduct/Commission/Election/2017
Code of Conduct Commissions Election, 2017[edit | edit source]
The Request for Comment in Autumn 2017 resulted in a new commission, which (by supplementary provisions) allows two members to be elected from the Sysadmin team, one from the Steward team, and two from the community. Stewards and System Administrators have chosen the people to fill their seats. Now it is time to fill community's seats.
System Administrators' seats[edit | edit source]
The people appointed to represent the Sysadmin team are Reception123 and Revi.
Stewards' seat[edit | edit source]
The person appointed to represent the Steward team is Void.
Community[edit | edit source]
The community will select two people to represent them.
- Election rules
- The vote will be open for at least 5 days.
- The two people with the most support votes will be elected.
- In order to be elected, a nominee must have at least 80% support.
- Those who created an account before the 'Request for Comment' ended (23:17, 31 October 2017 (UTC)) are eligible for voting.
- Those who are blocked on Meta or are globally locked are ineligible for voting.
- All nominees are allowed to vote if they wish. They cannot vote for themselves.
Nominees[edit | edit source]
Statements and questions[edit | edit source]
Statements, questions, and answers to the proposed commission members are to be made at Code of Conduct/Commission/Election/2017/Question.
Voting[edit | edit source]
Voting for the election is held at Code of Conduct/Commission/Election/2017/Vote.