Meeting of Directors at 20:00 (UTC) on October 8th, 2021.
Information to read: Bank Statements, Financial Summary
Special Notes: None
Agenda[edit | edit source]
- Previous Matters
- Updates on Data Processor Inventory Draft.
- Updates on Data Protection and Information Security Management Assessment.
- Financial Review (July-September)
- “Directors resolve that; the financial review should be published for public viewing with the minutes.”
- Director of Site Reliability Engineering Position
- Proposed that the position is dissolved indefinitely.
- Position responsibilities will be split up between both Engineering Managers in the following way:
- Budgeting – Both
- Disciplinary/Complaints (Internal) – Both
- All other points – Responsible for own teams entirely
- Probationary Trial Period will continue as planned, both Engineering Managers will be expected to show progress within their respective teams.
- “Directors resolve that; Owen Baines is re-appointed to serve as an Appointed Director of Miraheze Limited. The term will extend through until December 31st, 2022, where it may be extended by resolution.”
- “Directors resolve that; Alexander Zimmerman is re-appointed to serve as an Appointed Director of Miraheze Limited. The term will extend through until December 31st, 2023, where it may be extended by resolution.”
Minutes[edit | edit source]
Minutes will be written up by the Director’s Secretary and distributed to the Directors as soon as possible (but within 48 hours of the meeting). From the point of distribution, Directors’ will have 48 hours to respond with comments regarding the minutes. If no concerns are raised within 48 hours, or all Directors electronically confirm the minutes are representative of the meeting, the Secretary is authorised to distribute the minutes beyond the Directors. Distribution This agenda is distributed by the Director’s Secretary to the following:
- Directors: Owen Baines, Rob Lanphier, Ferran Tufan, Alexander Zimmerman
- Meeting Parties: None.
- Interested Parties: Miraheze Technical Volunteers, Miraheze Community