User talk:RhinosF1/Archive 2
Regarding your self nomination here
Hi, while I welcome you running for the Election Commission, I have a question regarding your health issue.
I saw you planning to step down from our sysadmin team on community noticeboard because of this, and while I understand you will be around as our local admin and wiki creator, I'm not sure if you should have additional roles under such condition.
Thus, could you tell me why you think you can still become the member of the Commission (and how you can contribute to it if elected)?
- Hi, Please see the Talk page. ~ RhinosF1 - (chat)· acc· c - ( around) 06:29, 3 December 2019 (UTC)
I saw your Community noticeboard post, I hope all goes well for you in the future and hopefully your illness eventually goes away as well. I know you have been a great system administrator from what I've seen. Best of luck to you. Hypercane (talk) 14:56, 4 December 2019 (UTC)
- refactored above comment, added to new section and properly signed. ~ RhinosF1 - (chat)· acc· c - ( around) 17:17, 14 December 2019 (UTC)
- @Se: See CA. ~ RhinosF1 - (chat)· acc· c - ( around) 17:17, 14 December 2019 (UTC)
Thanks for giving PaperClip
autopatrolled. All I do here anymore is patrol edits (except translations, where I'm not given the option to patrol, nor would I without knowing the translation language), and this makes that job easier. In my opinion,
autopatrolled doesn't pass judgement on the user except to say he is sufficiently known not to need his edits checked for vandalism. For example, this is also true of Examknow despite the recent disruptive behavior, controversy, and demotion. -Spike
(Am having "session problem" in submitting a change; also cannot log out and cannot log back in. Has something changed in the last 2 weeks?)
- Hi, We’ve fixed the session issue. It was due to the redis server. See phab:T4995 ~ RhinosF1 - (chat)· acc· c - ( around) 07:51, 18 December 2019 (UTC)
- Yes, that Phab sums it up. Agree with the creator that the underlying issue needs to be fixed, as it turned a simple post into an hour-long riddle! 14:30 18-Dec-2019
Block of DeltaRuneFan2001
This seems unwarranted. Your explanation ("unsolicited adverts") suggests spam, which would be annoying. But the only "advert" I can see is a request to one fallen-away editor that he return to the wiki. Though "unsolicited," this should be allowed.
Separately, though, user's claim on his talk page that he wanted a wiki in order to warehouse photos of children's naked feet (versus photos of naked children) is preposterous.13:47 25-Dec-2019
- Naked feet of children can be used as the same purpose of Pedophilia, so I agree with RhinosF1 on the second point. Zppix (Meta | CVT Member | talk to me) 15:44, 25 December 2019 (UTC)