Post your messages BELOW the others
I mistakenly requested a new wiki at a custom domain (request 3034).
Could I request that the domain be, rather, a subdomain styled as: overon.miraheze.org?
Thanks for your time.
All the best, -Veldias
Un lock on my wiki
Can you unlock me on my wiki nasa.miraheze.org or make the user chicken nugget the sysop and bureaucrat
I think that you need to protect the meta:Requests for permissions page as “allow only logged in users”, as anonymous users may spam the page, and also letting any registered users to vote. Also, the action that you did “not let unregistered users view pages” prevented my sister from trying to blank my userpage
LegoMaster (talk - contribs - logs - uploads - global contribs) 02:19, 13 April 2019 (UTC)
@LegoMaster: You are right, when I removed the autoconfirmed protection, I forgot to change it to logged in users. I am not sure what you mean by not letting unregistered users "view" pages. Reception123 (talk) (C) 05:35, 13 April 2019 (UTC)
@Reception 123: I mean by that, when I was not logged in, when I accessed the Community noticeboard, it said "Please log in to view other pages."LegoMaster (talk - contribs - logs - uploads - global contribs) 03:21, 14 April 2019 (UTC)
- @LegoMaster: On Meta? That is not possible, I also just checked to make sure. If you try now, does it still happen? Reception123 (talk) (C) 17:06, 14 April 2019 (UTC)
- @Reception 123: I mean by that, when I was not logged in, when I accessed the Community noticeboard, it said "Please log in to view other pages."LegoMaster (talk - contribs - logs - uploads - global contribs) 03:21, 14 April 2019 (UTC)
FAQ and number of servers
I still don't have (nor need) authorization to edit FAQ, but there is an error in FAQ#How many servers do you have, and where are your servers located?. It seems a third US server was added but the text still says "two of them". Less importantly, I suggest that, in place of "here and here", the section help the reader by explaining what he will find on clicking on each link. Cheers! 22:10 15-Apr-2019
- @Spike: Thanks for the suggestions, they have been addressed! Reception123 (talk) (C) 06:22, 16 April 2019 (UTC)
Hi Reception123. I registred an domain and like use it on my wiki. I setted NS of domain to miraheze. My domain is ivazedu.tk and my wiki is ivazedu.miraheze.org. Please help me to set that. Thanks. Alireza Ivaz (talk) 10:45, 19 April 2019 (UTC)
- @Alireza Ivaz: Hello, for tracking reasons please request on Phabricator instead. Reception123 (talk) (C) 08:06, 22 April 2019 (UTC)
Planning for the survey
@Reception123: There are about 3 months till miraheze's 4th anniversary. Planning for the annual survey has not been started yet. Please list all the questions of the survey in a new section below, or as a user subpage. Thank you.
- @LegoMaster: I think it is too early to already plan a survey 3 months ahead of time. The questions will be similar to last years normally, with some changes. Reception123 (talk) (C) 08:04, 22 April 2019 (UTC)
Can't login at Miraheze Phabricator for requesting a CSR
- hi, you can change my wiki domain?植物百科 planwiki change plantpediawiki, thanks.--Msnhinet8 (talk) 08:06, 1 May 2019 (UTC)
- ok, thanks.--Msnhinet8 (talk) 02:49, 2 May 2019 (UTC)