Phabricator is an issue tracking software running on phab2.miraheze.org.
Phabricator documentation can be found here.
For non-technical details about the functioning of Phabricator, please see this page.
Upgrading[edit | edit source]
Upgrading Phabricator is a process which is mostly automated by the software itself and just requires a few manual steps from a Site Reliability Engineer.
- Stop phd daemons. (.bin/phd stop)
- git pull the stable branch for libphutil, arcanist and phabricator.
- Run ./bin/storage upgrade and process through the prompts.
- Start the phd daemons. (.bin/phd start)
- Restart the php7.3-fpm service.