This page is only for matters that need Stewards' attention.
If you would like to:
Please remember to:
- 1 A problem over at Great Characters Wiki
- 2 Vandal
- 3 Another troll
- 4 HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!
- 5 Could you shut down this wiki I made?
- 6 A troll that need to be locked
- 7 Bureaucrat Removal
- 8 A wiki is a copy of another wiki.
- 9 A cyberbully problem
- 10 Request to reset permissions on Horrid Reception Wikis
- 11 Visual editing issus on Milvagox's booth wiki
- 12 A trolling impostor
A problem over at Great Characters Wiki[edit | edit source]
Vandal[edit | edit source]
Another troll[edit | edit source]
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!![edit | edit source]
- (per above) Locked by @Zppix: ~ RhinosF1 - (chat)· acc· c - ( offline) 16:33, 25 November 2019 (UTC)
Could you shut down this wiki I made?[edit | edit source]
I have created a wiki called the Whopper Wiki. I decided to abandon it a long time ago, and now I want it to be deleted. Could you maybe delete it for me? Thank u, next, Eiji (talk) 21:34, 23 November 2019 (UTC)
- Done, the wiki is now deleted.--開拓者 (The Pioneer) (talk/contribs | global🌎) 12:55, 25 November 2019 (UTC)
A troll that need to be locked[edit | edit source]
There's a user called "PineappleHead" who vandalized a page on CGW, and when I blocked him for it, he sent me this message: https://terribletvshows.miraheze.org/w/index.php?title=Special:UserBoard&user=Seewater514&conv=PineappleHead
- @Seewater514: As a CVT member I don't see enough evidence of trolling or cross-wiki abuse from this user to constitute a reason to globally lock at this time. If there is any more inappropriate behavior please feel free to report for reconsideration. Reception123 (talk) (C) 10:59, 24 November 2019 (UTC)
It looks like the user left, so he most likely won't be a problem anymore. Anyways I found a definite troll called "Poop" who is causing trouble on the Greatest Movies Wiki. --Seewater514 (talk) 16:47, 25 November 2019 (UTC)
Bureaucrat Removal[edit | edit source]
A wiki is a copy of another wiki.[edit | edit source]
The wikis Toxic Fans & Haters and Sane Fans & Haters are a copy of the wiki's Toxic Fandom's & Hatedom's and Healthy Fandom's & Hatedom's, even the admins are not happy with the copy's of the wiki's because it stole their idea without permission.
It also admits it's an copy of it. I wouldn't mind if you stewards didn't take action over the copied wiki's. Don't forget that it submits copyrighted work without there permission or more specifically stealing pages from other wikis. 「ペーパークリップ？！」 (aka PaperClip) (talk/contrib | global🌎 | email✉ ) 18:12, 27 November 2019 (UTC)
I closed my two wikis now. -- Zenko
A cyberbully problem[edit | edit source]
A user named ErtasVideos has made a horrible wiki outside of Miraheze named the Fun Shitpost wiki where he made an offensive article about me, and he and his gang won't leave me alone. They go around stalking wherever I go, and this needs to stop. I'd appreciate if you would block ErtasVideos and tell him to get rid of his awful site.
- @Zenko I am not bullying you, on my personal site (funshitposting.ga) content is created by the people that use the site, i have no control of who does what on there as they are allowed to do anything there.
- And you vandalized our wiki too, you could’ve easily solved it by asking me to remove it for you. —ErtasVideos (talk) 20:40, 27 November 2019 (UTC)
I will ask you to remove it, then. It's important that you remove everything you said about me for good. -- Zenko
- Not Done As long as the issue is out of Miraheze, there's nothing we can do. Also, I couldn't find any evidence of ErtasVideos stalking you here on Miraheze, but could find a log indicating that you saying similar things to others on several different wikis (which seem to have resulted in your blocks). So unless you provide detailed evidences, it seems to me that this case is a false/invalid accusation.--開拓者 (The Pioneer) (talk/contribs | global🌎) 02:56, 28 November 2019 (UTC)
If you wanted to know a more detailed evidence on why ErtasVideos harassed me and said bad things about me on Miraheze, well, he started this thread recently and an edit that paints me in the wrong light, but I closed these two "copycat" wikis that I started, so the accusation should have been put to an end. The good news is that the Fun Shitpost site has been suspended since it might be deleted for good. Maybe my words have worked after all.
I'm a bit senstive and I may consider leaving Miraheze, but I'll listen to good, helpful advice and see what I can do to become better. But I think I might be done with this site, since I can't handle the stress from being bullied and blocked several times and I feel I would be much better if I just don't post/edit ever again and find something else to do in life.-- Zenko
- The thing is, forking a wiki already existing on Miraheze is a violation of our Content Policy. I guess the wiki creator who created the wiki didn't know well about the original wikis being on Miraheze (as s/he is from non-English community), but the request should've been turned down in the first place.--開拓者 (The Pioneer) (talk/contribs | global🌎) 08:14, 28 November 2019 (UTC)
Request to reset permissions on Horrid Reception Wikis[edit | edit source]
Hi! A friend of mine had disabled a bunch of things like editing on Horrid Reception Wikis in order to make it impossible for anyone to edit, can you please help out? Thanks! --Breakin' Benny (talk) 17:48, 30 November 2019 (UTC)
Visual editing issus on Milvagox's booth wiki[edit | edit source]
hi, I have multiple users included myself encounter the error randomly with message "Error loading data from server: apierror-visualeditor-docserver-http: HTTP 0. Would you like to retry?" and failed to enter visual editor.
Is this caused by server side issue?
My editors will be general public that need the visual editor for contributing, Please assists me on fixing this. Milvagox (talk) 07:31, 1 December 2019 (UTC)
- Hi, please see , We have a fix upstream that's working it's way through the branches! Paladox (talk)
A trolling impostor[edit | edit source]
There's a user called "Chaofun" who is imposing another user who used to have that name, and is causing trouble on a few wikis. When one of you have the chance, can you lock their account? --Seewater514 (talk) 23:01, 6 December 2019 (UTC)