This page is only for matters that need Stewards' attention.
If you would like to:
Please remember to:
- 1 A problem over at Great Characters Wiki
- 2 Moderate-Rightpedia
- 3 Merge users on nonciclopedia.org (16)
- 4 Please make new interfacepage
- 5 Dormancy policy exemption for Tanukipedia
- 6 delete wiki
- 7 Hi
- 8 Extremely distruptive and harassing user on Terrible TV Shows Wiki
- 9 SOMEONE BLOCK THIS USER!!!
- 10 CVT Resignation
- 11 Allow additional file type for upload
- 12 HELP!!!!!!!!
- 13 mikiwiki.miraheze.org
- 14 Implement a policy similar to WP:SNOW
- 15 Error with my wiki permissions
- 16 Please delete (or merge) user
- 17 Issue with the redundant Forum talk namespace which hasn't been deleted properly
- 18 Exempt from inactivity for Vietnamese EnderBot wiki
- 19 Hi
A problem over at Great Characters Wiki
When I look it up on the search bar "moderate-rightpedia" it only shows the old Fandom version. How wold I be able to make it appear on search results? Plz help
RESPOND HERE: 
Merge users on nonciclopedia.org (16)
Here I am again. Special:CentralAuth/DroidGamer85NJ_temp. (notice the final period) needs to be merged into Special:CentralAuth/DroidGamer85NJ (no final period). Thanks.--Wedhro (talk) 18:38, 22 October 2019 (UTC)
Please make new interfacepage
- Not Done As this is a local request, please ask the local staff (in this case, consuls) if you really think it's necessary.--開拓者 (The Pioneer) (talk/contribs | global🌎) 08:59, 26 October 2019 (UTC)
Dormancy policy exemption for Tanukipedia
After thinking about it some more, I have realized https://gaytguys.miraheze.org should have a different url: https://m4ftm.miraheze.org. gaytguys doesn't have any content so it can safely be deleted.
So as advised on #miraheze I have requested creation of m4ftm (#9681) and am here to request the deletion of gaytguys.
Sorry for the error I made.
There's a user named VenoMz that's vandalizing Terrible TV Shows Wiki and is harassing a user known as MJ2009. Can someone block him please?
- Has been globally locked on the count of target harassment of a user and general vandalism on two wikis. Reception123 (talk) (C) 15:36, 29 October 2019 (UTC)
Extremely distruptive and harassing user on Terrible TV Shows Wiki
A possible sockpuppet of the previous user is distrupting terribletvshows.miraheze.org with heavy harassment and uploading of snuff pictures https://terribletvshows.miraheze.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/AlexMercer78
- @Masson Thief:} locked, will work with stewards. Zppix (Meta | CVT Member | talk to me) 20:54, 29 October 2019 (UTC)
SOMEONE BLOCK THIS USER!!!
A user named ErtasVideos and Robotic Jeffy should be raped by Sticky is raiding Terrible TV Shows Wiki!!! Block him!!!
Also, can you please protect my userpage so that only autoconfirmed users can edit it?
- Done I have confirmed that the account is globally locked by Zppix and your userpage semi-protected by a local admin.--開拓者 (The Pioneer) (talk/contribs | global🌎) 12:49, 31 October 2019 (UTC)
I would like to formally state that I am resigning from the Counter Vandalism Team. I joined this team with the optimistic effort of continuing my contribution to Miraheze. However, my lack of activity on the site coupled with my lack of in-depth knowledge on the tools at my disposal have led to me rethinking my position. It's been an honor to be on the CVT and while I originally started out with enthusiasm, that drive has sadly died out. I do hope to return in the future when I have the appropriate expertise under my belt and also the adequate time available to utilize a position on the CVT. Again, thank you! CnocBride | Talk | Contribs 19:07, 31 October 2019 (UTC)
- Done Thanks for all your contributions you made as part of the CVT!--開拓者 (The Pioneer) (talk/contribs | global🌎) 19:35, 31 October 2019 (UTC)
Allow additional file type for upload
I am BC of APL Wiki. Can you add .ttf to the list of permitted files for upload? Our subject is the APL programming language which uses special glyphs. We need to host a font on the wiki, since cross-site fetching for
@font-face isn't allowed.
A user named JackieG is destroying Best TV Shows Wiki!!! Block him please!!!
- Done Globally locked by Void.--開拓者 (The Pioneer) (talk/contribs | global🌎) 07:36, 3 November 2019 (UTC)
Implement a policy similar to WP:SNOW
It is a waste of everyone's time and quite annoying to see a large amount of Requests for Stewardship that have zero chances of passing because they are either made by new users or clearly untrustworthy users. Currently I think that Stewards are leaving them open for too long instead of just closing them since it's obvious they should and will not pass. For a question, is it imperative that a Steward closes a request or is a bold close by a concerned community member acceptable? --DeeM28 (talk) 15:41, 3 November 2019 (UTC)
Error with my wiki permissions
I need help, supposedly the administrator permissions of my newly created wiki were not granted to me correctly. https://liceopedia.miraheze.org/wiki/P%C3%A1gina_principal
Please delete (or merge) user
- @Gaddman: It looks like some of the process has failed because the new account doesn't exist locally there. Visiting the wiki with your new account might work, but if it didn't, please file a request on Phabricator so that our technical staff can fix it.--開拓者 (The Pioneer) (talk/contribs | global🌎) 09:08, 6 November 2019 (UTC)
- Done Thanks, raised a ticket on Phabricator and all sorted now. Gaddman (talk) 23:11, 7 November 2019 (UTC)
Issue with the redundant Forum talk namespace which hasn't been deleted properly
A few days ago, I created the forum namespace and the forum talk namespace on my wiki here. But recently I've decided to remove both namespaces because I decided they were redundant in favour of the WikiForum namespace. However, the forum talk namespace still shows up on certain parts of the wiki, and being a talk namespace, I cannot delete it directly. I can't delete it at all because I have tried doing just that by inserting the correct number namespace, but it seems that I can only delete main namespaces. Would it be possible for the forum talk namespace to be deleted? ― C.Syde (talk | contribs) 06:31, 8 November 2019 (UTC)
Exempt from inactivity for Vietnamese EnderBot wiki
Hi, I want to request the Dormancy Policy exemption for the Vietnamese EnderBot wiki (). I'm requesting this because the wiki is originally made to be read, and the wiki already contains lots of information and the basics about that Discord Bot. So I request for the Dormancy Policy exemption. Wolf (talk) 14:42, 8 November 2019 (UTC)
I'm a bureaucrat of Reception Flame Wars Wiki. I'd like to request you, stewards, to delete it, as it's been a large source of drama and stuff.