This page is only for matters that need Stewards' attention.
If you would like to:
Please remember to:
- 1 A problem over at Great Characters Wiki
- 2 Vandal
- 3 Ban this user TheFunnyVandalizer on Awful Movies Wiki
- 4 reopen didaprowiki
- 5 dormancy - coming
- 6 Ban Iamawesome34
- 7 Ban two SupBop678 socks
- 8 impossible to log in for the game
- 9 Status Change
- 10 Infobox
- 11 Please upload these templates for me to my wiki
- 12 Can someone globally block I Dare You to Ship Dexter X Olga?
- 13 Request to opt out of CVT
- 14 Delete wikis
- 15 Increase wiki user privileges
- 16 Unable to log in and change wiki "inactive" status
- 17 checkuser request in 리버티게임
- 18 Ingrid (Three Houses) should be rap3d by Frieza
- 19 Request to get perms back on oldfagdotorg wiki
- 20 Dormancy exception request for SOS団Miraheze支部
- 21 Globally lock these accounts please
- 22 How do I embed this?
- 23 Please lock Ingrid (Three Houses) is a Iceyellow S1ut
- 24 The Girlfriends Saga Wiki
- 25 Delete my wikis please
- 26 Requesting bureaucrat rights on Template Wiki
- 27 Problem with inactive admin user and wiki being closed.
- 28 Steward review needed
- 29 Troll
- 30 Yet another vandal e_e
- 31 Special:CentralAuth/পরস
- 32 Garbage Memes Wiki
- 33 User merge
- 34 Delete reallifevillains.miraheze.org and reallifeheroes.miraheze.org
- 35 Deletion request on login wiki
- 36 Global Lock request for TurkeyBoi
- 37 Wiki request #12249 for 343151.miraheze.org
A problem over at Great Characters Wiki
Ban this user TheFunnyVandalizer on Awful Movies Wiki
Reason: Vandal ruffian
Signed by - Stephenfisher2001
Hi all, I red that our wiki which was in standbye for team decision reasons could have been deleted, could you help to verify if I could reopen it and get back some works ? Here my last register https://didapro.miraheze.org/wiki/Accueil Thank you Philippe https://meta.miraheze.org/wiki/User:Wikiderpdp
dormancy - coming
Dear Steward, sorry for dormancy. I couldn't input time in the wiki creation these last weeks. As i will have some labour prior to publish to outside world, i do not need avisibility for a couple of weeks. But please keep the wiki running, at lrast private.
Thanks on forward.
Reason: Possibly sock user of SupBob678, not only that but he made a hate page out of Trevor807, which it's unacceptable.
Ban two SupBop678 socks
SupBob678 had created a lot of socks, and he made a page out of me, and Trevor807. Please locked both of them. Here are the socks: 1. Iamagod 2. Supbob678the2nd
impossible to log in for the game
Hello Since today impossible to log with my coint is it normal?? Kr (id : irmadb)
Since I do not know the official creator of my wiki I therefore can't get in contact with them.
I would like my status changed from Administrator to Bureaucrat.
It is this wiki: Life Wiki.
All the Infoboxs in my wiki is imported from Wikipedia, but it looks different in my wiki. In mobile view the light grey box is not visible which is visible in Wikipedia.
See this article of my wiki: https://en.gyaanipedia.co.in/wiki/Shaunak_Chakraborty
Please upload these templates for me to my wiki
Article templates 250 or so mb file
the wiki is Traentor.Miraheze.org
also, is instantcommons turned on? if not could you turn it on for me. I'm also trying to find out what else I can have added but can't seem to find extensions pages. Please help.
Can someone globally block I Dare You to Ship Dexter X Olga?
He is a sockpuppet of a user who threatened to rape many users and he is also known to say stuff like "Hitler did nothing wrong" in his other usernames. - Disintegrated.to.pieces (talk) 16:07, 8 May 2020 (UTC)
Request to opt out of CVT
The majority of moderators on The Final Rumble Wiki have come to the conclusion that we want to opt out of the Counter-Vandalism Team's watchlist, since we believe we can both handle the amount of vandalism ourselves, and members from the CVT may erroneously target pages that are not vandalism in our wiki. Our reasoning is [here] — Wikijanny (talk) 21:22, 8 May 2020 (UTC)
Hey, can anyone delete this wikis?
https://twitch1.miraheze.org/ twitch1wiki https://twitch.miraheze.org/ twitchwiki https://streamelements.miraheze.org streamelementswiki
Increase wiki user privileges
I'm one of the users responsible for the wiki for the game: https://fapceo.miraheze.org/ The user that created it and has the only Administrator privileges User:Betwixt is not active and is not working anymore (afaik) for the company that oversights the game, he was one of the Community Managers. We have 0 contacts with him for some time already. We discussed the matter on our Discord server (can be found on the bottom of the main wiki page) with other Community Managers and Moderators about it and we would like to request to grant Administrator privilege and Bureaucrat if possible to the new CM that oversees the game User:Snakeintheeye and Administrator privilege if Snakeintheeye cannot receive a Bureaucrat to the main Moderators User:Groxy or User:Cc (all of them are also present in the Discord server if necessary)
If there is anything that you would need from our side that could help us get control of our wiki, please let me/us know. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Delgon (talk • contribs) 13:08, 10 May 2020 UTC
Unable to log in and change wiki "inactive" status
Hey, I came back from a rough time with uni studies and making a template for articles for this wiki and found it inaccessible and unusable. How can I fix this?
checkuser request in 리버티게임
Hello. I'm an administrator of 리버티게임.
We have a policy called 특집 게임(Featured Game), which is selected by votes of wiki users.
Recently, I had found a suspicious vote. Can you check whether the two votes are made by the same person?
Document link: here.
- Thanks for the report. Locked. Reception123 (talk) (C) 12:45, 11 May 2020 (UTC)
Request to get perms back on oldfagdotorg wiki
I created and own the wiki oldfagdotorg, and recently intended to turn it private. I gave other people the bureacrat role, but left the admin role for myself. I didn't realize you couldnt remove other bureaucrats so I removed all their perms, and basically locked the wiki in on itself as now no one has the perms to manage it. Can someone fix this by readding perms to bureaucrat?
- https://oldfagdotorg.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page (the wiki)
- https://oldfagdotorg.miraheze.org/wiki/User:Boatfullogoats (my user) — Preceding unsigned comment added by Boatfullogoats (talk • contribs) 05:50, 12 May 2020
- @Boatfullogoats: Could you like me to re-add the 'managewiki' permission to the bureaucrat group so that you can redo the permissions? Or would you like all the permissions to be reset to the default? Reception123 (talk) (C) 09:17, 12 May 2020 (UTC)
- @Boatfullogoats: Due to a technical issue on our side, the reset will have to wait for a while until we fix the issue with the reset script. I apologize for the inconvenience and if you need this quickly perhaps giving you the managewiki permission for now would work? Reception123 (talk) (C) 18:39, 13 May 2020 (UTC)
Dormancy exception request for SOS団Miraheze支部
I would like to request for SOS団Miraheze支部 to be exempted from Dormancy Policy. The wiki is read by fans of Haruhi Suzumiya series, and I'm a bureaucrat on the wiki. Although I can do it by myself, I think it's better to leave it to other stews as it's one of my home wikis. Thanks in advance.--開拓者 (The Pioneer) (talk/contribs | global🌎) 13:36, 12 May 2020 (UTC)
Globally lock these accounts please
- Ingrid (Three Houses) should be rap3d by Frieza. Kanon Matsuabra should be rap3d by Mega Man.
- Mega Man must r6pe Kanon Matsubara
- Frieza must r6pe Ingrid (Three Houses)
- Ingrid (Three Houses) being rap3d Frieza
How do I embed this?
Also can one embed other videos such as vimeo?
(for when YouTube has only a still pic, live, or cut video)
- Enable mw:Extension:TimedMediaHandler on your wiki, and follow the guide of the extension. That should work.--開拓者 (The Pioneer) (talk/contribs | global🌎) 23:28, 13 May 2020 (UTC)
Please lock Ingrid (Three Houses) is a Iceyellow S1ut
The Girlfriends Saga Wiki
The Girlfriends Saga Wiki is my own private wiki, i do not want it to be closed regardless of how long i take to edit it. So, could you please add it to the exemptions list so it won't be closed?
Thank you, Xenith Xenaku.
I created that wiki for a series that is still in the development phase and so that i can show people that i know the work that i have done.
Delete my wikis please
Hello as the creator of my (inactive) wikis, I would like to request deletion because I feel like they aren't going anywhere anyway.
Thank you ever so kindly,
Requesting bureaucrat rights on Template Wiki
Back in Jan 2018 I asked for a Miraheze template repository. MacFan4000 set it up. Understandably I was only given administrator rights not bureaucrat. That has been manageable, whenever some bureaucrat operation has been needed I'd request MacFan4000 to implement it. Now MacFan4000 seems to be dormant and I'd like Pppery to be given administrator on the grounds that he has been doing some fine work on the wiki and it would be useful for him to have access to those extra functions, e.g. Special:ReplaceText. Better still please can we both be given bureaucrat rights as we're the only users actually looking after Template Wiki? @MacFan4000: @Pppery: --Rob Kam (talk) 09:26, 14 May 2020 (UTC)
- Done Reception123 (talk) (C) 09:49, 14 May 2020 (UTC)
Problem with inactive admin user and wiki being closed.
I'm new to wiki editing so a friend created this wiki obscurantia.miraheze.org like a template with the documentation I gave him and then he gave me the administrative rights so I can edit the content and learn also from it. This wiki is about my works and projects, it's the documentation of it and I made new content recently. Now I have a message that says this wiki will be closed in 15 days and will become eligible for adoption for inactivity even if I do make changes. I would like to adopt this wiki if it's possible. Thank you. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Aquilonis (talk • contribs) 22:53, 14 May 2020
- @Aquilonis: Since there are still a few days before the wiki becomes closed and is eligible for adoption it might be easier for a Steward to grant you the rights on the wiki if you are the sole contributor (or if there's consensus). Reception123 (talk) (C) 12:36, 19 May 2020 (UTC)
Steward review needed
- @Sario528: Usually 7 days are left before closing requests to give everyone time to comment. Also, your request only has two votes so far so I don't see why there's a need to hurry and close it. Reception123 (talk) (C) 14:45, 16 May 2020 (UTC)
- Meta:Wiki creators says the request only needs to be open 3 days, so that's what I was going by. I'm ok with waiting the additional days however, if you think that's best. Sario528 (talk) 15:01, 16 May 2020 (UTC)
Requesting review of Meta:Requests for permissions#Sario528 (Wiki creator) Sario528 (talk) 12:23, 19 May 2020 (UTC)
Yet another vandal e_e
- There has only been vandalism on one wiki by the looks of it so I think for the time being the local block will be sufficient. Please let us know if you see them vandalizing on other wikis and action will be taken against them. Reception123 (talk) (C) 12:34, 19 May 2020 (UTC)
This account is w:WP:QUACKING very loudly as a sock of Sourav Hadler. I don't want to publicly post the evidence because this person seems likely to exploit such an action (w:WP:BEANS) but will supply the evidence by email if a steward needs it. If the evidence is obvious enough, please block/lock the account. Amanda Catherine (talk) 16:37, 18 May 2020 (UTC)
- What . I'm পরস not Sourav Halder and I'm from Satkhira District.পরস (talk) 01:44, 19 May 2020 (UTC)
Garbage Memes Wiki
- @VictorTheMemer2019: We take action against wikis that violate our global policies. Could you please indicate any global policies that you feel are being violated by this wiki and/or link us to some specific pages? The things that you mention above don't seem to be violating any of our policies specifically. Reception123 (talk) (C) 12:30, 19 May 2020 (UTC)
Hello, it's-a me again.
- Special:CentralAuth/Nevermindfc_temp needs to be merged into (and inherit everything from) Special:CentralAuth/Nevermindfc;
- same for Special:CentralAuth/Tcp-ip-2, who shall be merged into Special:CentralAuth/Tcp-ip
Delete reallifevillains.miraheze.org and reallifeheroes.miraheze.org
Deletion request on login wiki
Global Lock request for TurkeyBoi
Wiki request #12249 for 343151.miraheze.org
I seem to have made some kind of mistake with wiki request #12249. I meant to decline it but somehow it got created anyway but its marked as declined. Could someone please look into this either delete the wiki or fix the request log? The request did not have a valid reason so it should not have been approved. I'm sorry and thank you. Bonnedav (talk) 09:49, 23 May 2020 (UTC)