Here you can:
- 1 Continued Issues With Inappropriate Wiki
- 2 User:Rich1309275768
- 3 A Problem on Atrocious YouTubers Wiki
- 4 I can't login to Zcook1052, I been seeing this error, There seems to be a problem with your login session; this action has been canceled as a precaution against session hijacking. Please resubmit the form.
- 5 NutScript Adoption Correction
- 6 Dragon Quest Wiki activity
- 7 Move
- 8 Block sock puppeteer and advertiser
- 9 Spammer
- 10 Protection level at Miraheze Volunteers
- 11 User:Ucronistaw displaying on Special:BrokenRedirects special page, but link is blue
- 12 the way of display the image
Continued Issues With Inappropriate WikiEdit
Thank you for removing the bulk of the libelous content, but unfortunately I was made aware of similar content on the same wiki (https://truecapitalist.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page) making allegations that are untrue:
https://truecapitalist.miraheze.org/wiki/Jackler on the bottom paragraph it refers to myself as a "pedophile" an extremely false statement. This is abusive behavior, and defamation toward myself made by this wiki, which seems to be premised on articles meant to insult and harass individuals they've targeted. — Preceding unsigned comment added by TheGiant1 (talk • contribs)
This is an obvious bad-faith edit (supposedly complete personal information does not match username; use of Cyrillic characters) made by a person or 'bot trying to determine whether this wiki is actively maintained.00:21 28-Mar-2020
A Problem on Atrocious YouTubers WikiEdit
Kesner blocked me for “BEinG a WhiTEKniGhT oF a cERtaiN ToXic uSEr”. Not that I ACTUALLY did anything. Can you please undo my block, and possibly punish Kesner instead?
Signed ~ General I80
- I had the same problem. Solution is here: https://meta.miraheze.org/wiki/Stewards%27_noticeboard#Cannot_log_in_nor_create_a_new_account.2C_rawdata.miraheze.org
I can't login to Zcook1052, I been seeing this error, There seems to be a problem with your login session; this action has been canceled as a precaution against session hijacking. Please resubmit the form.Edit
I can't log in to my account, I been seeing this error, "There seems to be a problem with your login session; this action has been canceled as a precaution against session hijacking. Please resubmit the form."
NutScript Adoption CorrectionEdit
To any admins reading this. The NutScript Adoption request by Otunga needs to be voided / overlooked. Otunga has been permanently banned from the NutScript Community due to Proven situations he was involved in with Fraudulent and scamming behaviors. The creator of NutScript is Chessnut and his successor Black RebelTea. This user "Otunga" is merely trying to adopt the wiki to delete it, if not flood it with material nothing related to the script. He does not develop for the Script, nor have any useful attributes to it. He is merely a mapper on a game called Garry's Mod; giving him the wiki will just destroy what we have had. The owner and lead developers will be on tomorrow to try and overthrow it / claim it also so this does not happen.
Dragon Quest Wiki activityEdit
I have a little problem: On the Dragon Quest Wiki , which I have created, there is sometimes the message that the wiki would be inactive and that it will be closed soon, BUT there is quite a lot activity ! Why is this message there?! Can somebody help me please?
- There is already a redirect, so what would you like to be done? Reception123 (talk) (C) 07:46, 27 May 2020 (UTC)
Block sock puppeteer and advertiserEdit
The user Himanshu Jaykar appears to exist solely to advertise. After their edits were reverted another ad was placed by Vishwajeet Jaykar who I believe to be a sock of Himanshu Jaykar. Thus I request that both users be blocked with IP auto-block for advertising and sock abuse. Thank you. Bonnedav (talk) 07:38, 27 May 2020 (UTC)
Protection level at Miraheze VolunteersEdit
The Miraheze Volunteers page invites editors to add themselves, regardless of their user groups and privileges they may hold; however, as the page is protected to autoconfirmed users, new users cannot add themselves. I think the administrator-level move protection is still useful as this is a key page that shouldn't be renamed or moved without a brief discussion; however, seeing as the Edit=Allow only autoconfirmed users protection level was made over three years ago, I'm wondering if we can remove the edit protection from the page. If vandalism reoccurs, we can easily re-add it. Thanks. Dmehus (talk) 17:43, 3 June 2020 (UTC)
- Not done User must have 10 edits + 4 days old only. No reason for edit by new accounts.--MrJaroslavik (talk) 17:51, 3 June 2020 (UTC)
- MrJaroslavik Yes, I realize that is the case for autoconfirmed users, but for users who are less than four days old but want to add themselves, they can't. As well, the page doesn't specify that editing is limited only to autoconfirmed users. Since page protection should, presumably, be employed when the page or template is linked to or transcluded on a high number of pages or for prevention of real harm, it seems reasonable to remove the page protection on a single page where it may not be needed anymore. Can you possibly give reconsideration to this request? Thanks. Dmehus (talk) 17:55, 3 June 2020 (UTC)
Can you modify the text that says, "Below is a list of staff and volunteers. Feel free to add yourself[,]" to "Below is a list of staff and volunteers. Any autoconfirmed user may had themselves to this page if they wish. If you are not yet autoconfirmed, please start a discussion at the talk page or at the administrators' noticeboard." Thanks. Dmehus (talk) 18:04, 3 June 2020 (UTC)
- The way I see it, the idea behind the page protection is mainly the fact that someone isn't really considered a "volunteer" if they don't have 10 edits and an account age of 4 days. At that point, a user is still discovering how Miraheze works and trying out things. Reception123 (talk) (C) 06:27, 4 June 2020 (UTC)
- @Reception: Okay, fair enough. I guess that's generally likely true and users may create an account, then abandon it and not (really) come back. I still think some added clarity with my suggested rewording, which could be modified or expanded in some way, would be helpful here, but I won't be fussed if you guys don't feel any changes to the page wording are needed, either. Dmehus (talk) 14:02, 4 June 2020 (UTC)
This is strange, the user page for User:Ucronistaw is displaying on the Special:BrokenRedirects special page as a redirect to a non-existent target, and clicking on the non-existent target confirms the target page was deleted. However, clicking on the subject user page displays a blue wikilink redirect to the target user page, which is displayed. Is this an error in Special:BrokenRedirects, or is this a problem with the page cache at User:Ucronistaw needing to be purged? If the latter, I have noticed there's no "purge" link for me. I've looked in the top and side navigation menus—that is, the usual places. Dmehus (talk) 23:10, 3 June 2020 (UTC)