To speak with other Miraheze users real-time you can connect through Internet Relay Chat (IRC) to the freenode IRC network. This is currently the main channel:
- connect - an IRC RecentChanges feed of all public wikis
- connect - a public channel to inform CVT members of any vandalism or spam on a wiki.
- connect - IRC RC Feed for meta.miraheze.org.
- connect - Feed channel for CVT monitoring bots
For IRC Operators please see IRC/Ops.
The #miraheze channel is currently logged here:
There are some bots that we use (some are owned by Miraheze, some are not). Before adding a bot to a channel, please ask an operator first.
- icinga-miraheze - Reports issues and recoveries. Part of Icinga
- MirahezeLogBot - Logs items on Server Admin Log
- MirahezeRCBot - feeds recent changes from all public wikis to IRC (#miraheze-feed)
- wm-bot5 - displays personalized commands (i.e. "good night") and others. Also provides channel logging. For details see this
- not-*(numbers can be different) - displays GitHub actions on the Miraheze Repos
- Sigyn - Kills spammers from the network, operated by Freenode. If bot is not around for 'no spam recently' and spammers return, be an op and use
/invite Sigyn #mirahezeto summon them.
- eir - Manages quiets and bans, logging reasons and un-bans when given date expires. See usage here
- Void-bot - Helps maintain channel, see here for features
- MirahezeBot - A bot ran (on MirahezeBots) by Zppix and maintained by Void, Reception123, and Zppix, command listing is found by .help
- MH-Discord - Relays messages between IRC and Miraheze's Discord. Maintained by Zppix.
- SigmaBotMH - Helps combat spam and vandalism.
- StreamBotMH - Reports recent changes from specified wikis/pages/logs to specified channels.