이 페이지는 Miraheze의 글로벌 정책에 관한 문서입니다. 이 정책은 글로벌 관계자들에 의한 합의 및/또는 지침을 따릅니다. 모든 Miraheze의 이용자는 이에 따라야 하며, 본 지침의 변경에 대해서는 토론 페이지에서 논의해야 합니다.
Miraheze의 전역 시스템 관리자(전역 관리자)는 사무장을 도와 커뮤니티를 유지하고 문서 훼손을 방지하며, 전역적인 위반 사항을 추적 및 방지합니다.
하지만 사무장과 달리 전역 시스템 관리자는 비공개 위키에 접근할 수 없고, 기록보호 및 검사에 접근할 수 없습니다.
전역 시스템 관리자가 수행한 행위에 이의가 있을 경우 cvtmiraheze.org 로 이메일을 보내주세요.
수행 가능한 권한
전역 시스템 관리자는 아래 권한을 수행할 수 있습니다.
- 로컬 관리자나 사무관이 없는 위키에서의 관리
The global Special:AbuseLog shows attempted spam that hasn't been dealt with by local sysops or bureaucrats
A request to intervene is made by a member of the local community
A global policy violation needs rectification and local sysops or bureaucrats aren't acting in a reasonable amount of time
If there is local community consensus, a wiki can request to opt out of Global Sysop intervention, which prevents Global Sysops from taking action on that wiki. Once consensus has been achieved, Stewards should be notified of the discussion at Stewards' noticeboard. A list of opted out wikis, which include this wiki, can be found here.
Members of Global Sysop global group can do, among other things:
- View the abuse log
- View detailed abuse log entries
- Not be affected by IP-based rate limits
- Have one's own edits automatically marked as patrolled
- Edit pages protected as "Allow only autoconfirmed users"
- Mark rolled-back edits as bot edits
- Mark edits as minor
- Move pages
- Not have minor edits to discussion pages trigger the new messages prompt
- Not be affected by rate limits
- View recent changes patrol marks
- Quickly rollback the edits of the last user who edited a particular page
- Perform CAPTCHA-triggering actions without having to go through the CAPTCHA
- Not create redirects from source pages when moving pages
A list of Global Sysops member's actions is located on
cvtwiki. The page is on the read whitelist and visible to all users.
Eligibility criteria and requesting
Global Sysops are voted by users. However, the following conditions must be met in order for the user to be eligible to be voted. If these conditions are not met, the user may not be a candidate for
globalsysop and any support votes will not matter. A candidate must:
- Have at least 1000 total global edits on Miraheze (on more than one wiki, unless that wiki is Meta Wiki) (Note: These edits may not consist of directly copy/pasting content from other wikis, they must be edits done by the user);
- Have had their Miraheze account for at least 2 months; and,
- Be involved in some way in community matters (in discussions on Community noticeboard, etc.)
To be elected Global Sysop, a request needs to be made at Requests for global rights. The community can discuss (support/oppose/abstain/comment) the request. The request will be considered successful if:
at least 10 users share their view
there is a support ratio of at least 80%
a period of one week has passed since it started
In addition, Global Sysops are required to have two-factor authentication enabled on their user accounts in order to perform certain Global Sysop-restricted functions and may be demoted if they do not.==
Global Sysops who do not participate in Global Sysop duties in some form (countervandalism, locking abusive users, etc.) for 6 months will be deemed inactive and have their Global Sysop rights revoked by a Steward.
Votes of no confidence
The global community can initiate a vote of no confidence or a request of removal at any time. In order for it to pass it needs to:
at least 10 users who predate the permissions request in question share their view
there is a support ratio of at least 50%
a period of one week has passed since it started
A vote of no confidence or request for removal must include a reason for why users are requesting the removal of the Global Sysop, and it is not determined solely by the number of votes.
In the case of a blatant misuse of rights or an abuse of power, a Steward may remove a user from Global Sysop at their discretion without a community vote. If this happens, the user must undergo a no confidence vote while their rights are temporarily removed, and their rights may only be added back if the no-confidence vote does not pass. This should only be used in extreme cases and should not substitute a no-confidence vote in non-urgent situations.
Readdition of rights
Once a Global Sysop has their rights revoked for any reason, they must make a successful request that satisfies the criteria above in order to regain the rights.
List of Global Sysops
- Page last updated: 18 10월 2022
- Total number of Global Sysops: 2
|User name||Languages spoken||Other rights||Libera Chat nickname on IRC|
|MrJaroslavik||cs, sk-3, en-3||administrator|
|Universal Omega||en-N||administrator, interface administrator, wiki creator, interwiki administrator, global rollbacker, system administrator||CosmicAlpha|
== Timeline of past and current Global Sysops ==
The following Requests for Comment have shaped this policy:
- Requests for Comment/Miscellaneous RfGR and WC rules (amended) (June 2022)
- Requests for Comment/CVT reform (amended, partly superseded) (May 2020)
- Requests for Comment/CVT policy (amended, party superseded) (August 2019)
- Requests for Comment/Changes to CVT group (amended, superseded) (May 2017)
See this page for a list of Global Sysops' global permissions
See this page for a list of members of the global group