What do you want to see at Miraheze? Suggest ideas! Read this page for some prerequisites and once you're ready, type in the box your suggestion.
Ever wanted to see a feature on Miraheze but have never had the time to suggest it? You're in luck, now's the time!
Give us technical suggestions! What should we implement? What would you like to see in Miraheze? Tell us! Read the section below for eligibility requirements for your suggestions.
Users will be able to review proposals and vote on them. While the highest voted proposals won't always be the ones we choose to work on, it does give us an idea of what the community wants.
Eligibility[edit | edit source]
- Your goal needs to be clearly defined and reasonable. For example, a request such as "Add <reasonable feature> to ManageWiki" is allowed while proposals such as "Make Miraheze faster" will be declined.
- Your proposal should benefit more than 1 wiki. Proposals which have limited reach and do not benefit many wikis may be declined.
- Your proposal shouldn't take more than 3 months to complete. SRE will make the determination of whether a goal will take too much time to do.
- Some proposal may be classified as "Later". In that case, please don't resubmit your goal.
- If your proposal is declined, please don't resubmit it either.
Timeline[edit | edit source]
- Proposal period: 19 December 2021 - 2 January 2022 (No voting during this time!)
- During this time, SRE will review the proposals and decide which ones are eligible as they come in
- Community votes on the approved proposals: 3 - 17 January 2022
- SRE reviews the votes and announces which proposals will be set as goals: 18 January 2022
- Deadline for implementation of approved proposals: 31 December 2022 (TBC)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- SRE has the final say over which goals are picked and whether a goal is big or small.
- SRE will select between 2-4 proposals each quarter for a goal. At least 1 of these must be from the community.
- SRE will try its best to complete the goals by the designated period, but due to a small number of volunteers this cannot be guaranteed.
- The community voting is an advisory opinion. It should not be deemed that the highest vote will automatically be accepted.
All proposals for the Community Wishlist for 2022 will appear here.